Thomas University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Thomas University

Malisha

I actually love TU, it’s one of the first Universities that I actually feel Like I’m being engaged and truly learning. My previous professors have taken time out to ensure all of the students are well informed. I would recommend Thomas University to anyone.

Dominique

Thomas University has a great sports program with the best supporting coaches, professors, and staff. Goalline Ministries plays a vital role on campus for reaching out to students and providing them with the Gospel and also different resources to help the students in any way. The cultural diversity that Thomas University brings through it's sports allow for exposure to different cultures for all students, of all backgrounds. The class sizes at Thomas University (10:1 student to professor ratio) allow the professors to really engage with their students and get to know them on a personal level of what works best for them to succeed in the classroom.

Kelsey

I think that Thomas University is a great school. You can always get the help that you need no matter what it takes. It's also a great place if you are interested in athletics. I really enjoyed my years here and look forward to the rest of the semester.

Stefanie

I love Thomas University and very happy that I chose this University to pursue my higher education degree. The classes and professors have been instrumental in directly and immediately making a positive impact on my classroom. The schedule is perfect for me to continue teaching while i obtain my Master's degree and has not been too overwhelming.