Poplar Bluff, MO
Three Rivers College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Three Rivers College

Sarabeth

It is a good school to get your General Education. Staff are pretty nice and helpful. Professors for the most part are pretty cool too.

Rebekkah

Three Rivers College is overlooked, and a very affordable option for higher education. I have saved over $10,000 during my college education by going to TRC. I am halfway done my sophomore year and have only spent $4,000 in higher education costs. My friends who went to state universities after high school have already spent around $28,000. The staff is friendly and will help any student however they can. Elevators and ramps are available in every building for students with disabilities. Class sizes are small compared with universities. The small classes create an intimate atmosphere for learning. The school has a small café only open for breakfast with items ranging around $3-$5. Parking is a breeze with so many spots to choose from. Parking is also free for students which is a huge bonus. I didn't give TRC the full 5 starts because the campus life is a little boring with not much going on for extracurricular activities. I really enjoy attending Three Rivers College in Poplar Bluff! I recommend this school to anyone in the nearby vicinity.

Darian

This is a great college to attend! I have had an awesome experience with Three Rivers. The staff is very friendly and helpful as well. The classes aren't very big either so the learning environment is very effective. I am so glad I chose to attend Three Rivers!

Tyler

I feel it is a Great starting school. Excellent staff and academics to allow you t begin your journey to a career. I would recommend this to any student to achieve their Associates Degree. If Students need help after class there are plenty of tutors and a large staff to help students. The campus is safe and make all students feel safe. The teachers really care about their job and the students. So they are dedicated and will do anything to help you achieve your goals.

Kalina

This is a good small community college. Most generally, everyone that goes to this school has known each other their whole life, or at least had once heard about each other. They offer many different resources to help you have a great experience while getting your education.

Charles

I think there is some improvements they could make like in the way they charge you for classes you have to drop. Overall it is a great college to start off at.

I would tell myself to relax and learn how to pace yourself while attending college. I would also tell myself to try to find a night job so that i can attend more classes and have the classes during the day instead of worrying if ill have classes for my degree available. I would also tell me to plan out your degree before scheduling so they wont mess up your degree track.

I dont like that they do all the activites at ngiht and thats when i have to attend class. I also dont like when there is meetings for my honor society its all during the day like at noon when i have to work. I also dont like that some of the classes are only offered during the day and online when i dont learn well online and with my job i cant attend college during the day..

That everything is done during the day or during the evening when night classes are occuring.

Heather

I would tell myself to be a confident, opsimistic person. Throughout life, there are always going to be obstacles to hop around, and occurances that are going to cause you to crumble. You cannot allow these let downs to keep you down. Lift your chin up, and tell yourself that tomorrow is a new day, and a new experience. Never let your past prevet you from doing something in the future. You will always be changing, and reforming into an adult, and the past is unchangable. All you can do is learn from it, and carry-on. In order to succeed in life, you must keep a positive outlook and believe in yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, how can anybody else. Never be afraid to try new things, and fail at them. Failing is the best way to learn, and everybody fails while learning something new. Never forget, a postive outlook will leave you with a psitive outcome.

Miranda

I would definitely tell my 17 year old self to, "Pursue your dreams and do not listen to the "well-meaning" people in your life! They are only there to hinder your progress; they do not care for you! You have a very bright future with an amazing man and two amazing children: but follow your dreams now, get your education now, so you don't have to struggle so much in the future! You have all the time in the world, but it is easier to go through college while you are single than it is while you are married and have two teenage boys. Believe me, I know; I'm living proof of how it is to struggle with this!" I would also say, "P.S. Believe in yourself! You have what it takes and you are a very strong and intelligent woman! Good luck!"

All of the teachers (with the exception of 1) have been very helpful and supportive of not only me and my goals, but all of their students. All of the teachers are very knowledgeable in their content areas. My favorite teacher is also my student advisor, Mrs. Traxel.

The only problems that I have had with this school was the communication between the enrollment department when I first started and the Financial Aid office. I practically had to talk to several people over and over again before I had the information that I needed to get started and continue my education.

Alicia

Three Rivers was the only community college I considered so it has smaller class sizes and I am able to get more help from professors.

First I would want to do everything early apply for colleges early, take the ACT early, and apply for scholarships early. Second I would tell myself not to pass any scholarship up fill them all out, college costs alot and it is hard to work full time and go to school full time. Third I would never let myself give up on things, it takes time and paitence to fill out applications and just slow down and take your time. Last I would tell myself that you are doing this for you, not your parents, friends, or even teachers, they should not effect the college you choose, they can help but when it comes down to it, it is your choice so make the one you believe that will be best for you.

I think that my school does a very good job of relaying information, however things on campus are spread out and somtimes inconvient. Since I have gone there three semesters I know where to go and what to do but there are still long lines and every semester things have changed. I think the college should notify you of changes proir to the day of registration or the day of book pick up.

Three Rivers College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.