Three Rivers College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Three Rivers College

Charles

I think there is some improvements they could make like in the way they charge you for classes you have to drop. Overall it is a great college to start off at.

Kalina

This is a good small community college. Most generally, everyone that goes to this school has known each other their whole life, or at least had once heard about each other. They offer many different resources to help you have a great experience while getting your education.

Tyler

I feel it is a Great starting school. Excellent staff and academics to allow you t begin your journey to a career. I would recommend this to any student to achieve their Associates Degree. If Students need help after class there are plenty of tutors and a large staff to help students. The campus is safe and make all students feel safe. The teachers really care about their job and the students. So they are dedicated and will do anything to help you achieve your goals.

Rebekkah

Three Rivers College is overlooked, and a very affordable option for higher education. I have saved over $10,000 during my college education by going to TRC. I am halfway done my sophomore year and have only spent $4,000 in higher education costs. My friends who went to state universities after high school have already spent around $28,000. The staff is friendly and will help any student however they can. Elevators and ramps are available in every building for students with disabilities. Class sizes are small compared with universities. The small classes create an intimate atmosphere for learning. The school has a small café only open for breakfast with items ranging around $3-$5. Parking is a breeze with so many spots to choose from. Parking is also free for students which is a huge bonus. I didn't give TRC the full 5 starts because the campus life is a little boring with not much going on for extracurricular activities. I really enjoy attending Three Rivers College in Poplar Bluff! I recommend this school to anyone in the nearby vicinity.

Darian

This is a great college to attend! I have had an awesome experience with Three Rivers. The staff is very friendly and helpful as well. The classes aren't very big either so the learning environment is very effective. I am so glad I chose to attend Three Rivers!

Sarabeth

It is a good school to get your General Education. Staff are pretty nice and helpful. Professors for the most part are pretty cool too.