Tidewater Community College

« See more reviews of Tidewater Community College

Tidewater Community College (TCC) is well known for being a good start to college. It allows students to stay near home and attend for much cheaper tution then other state schools. The classes sizes are modest and the schedules are flexible, allowing students to work while in school to support themselves. All in all, TCC is the school for students who cannot afford a larger school and need to work to substain themselves while attending college.

Tidewater Community College is known for many things. However there is one aspect that comes to mind: its large, diverse enrolled population. TCC is not for a particular "type" of individual. It's equally a great experience for recent highschool graduates as it is for parents who are trying to balance family, careers, and education all at once.

TCC is known for their great academic programs. TCC assist their students with transferring to a four year univeristy to further their education. They also have lots of campus activities to be a community college.

Associate degrees with tranfer programs