Tidewater Community College Top Questions

DeNiro

I have noticed that TCC is great at organizing everything but their academics. What I mean is, if you miss a class most times you're left in the dark and cant get caught up. I would like to see them set up an online grading site where you can actually see your current standings for each class that you're taking, as well as each assignment for that particular class and the due dates. This proposal would tremendously help with the feedback between students and teachers and would alow us to always stay on top of our assignments.

I don't consider anything worst about my School. Only because they give you a excellent opportunity to to graduate from and be guarantee you a chance to attend a 4 year college.

ALICIA

The most challenging issue facing students at Tidewater Community College is parking. I have taken classes at each of the four campuses. The Norfolk campus is based out of a heavy populated downtown area. Students are charged a flat $25 fee per semester in order to park in designed garages. The biggest problem is the distance of the garages to the instructional area. The Virginia Beach campus has an insufficient amount of parking spaces to accommodate students. The Chesapeake and Portsmouth campuses are currently under construction. The supplies needed by workers decrease the amount of spaces available to students.

Chelsea

I have no complaints about the professors or the location. The worst thing about Tidewater Community College is its sheer population. There are so many newly enrolled students each semester that general elective classes are filled within a few days, and parking tends to be a hassle. However, there has been talk of hiring new teachers to accomodate the student body, and parking lots are being built.

Christina

Honestly, the snacks in the machines are way too expensive, no joke.

Krystal

I haven't come across realy anything bad about TCC. The only thing that comes to mind at the moment is the financial aid office works too slow doesn't have enough representitives.

Brandon

The worst thing about my school is the times of the classes.

Matthew

The worst thing about Tidewater Community College (TCC) is that it does not offer four year degrees. The four campus in Hampton Roads offer all the course to complete a Bachelors degree, yet it is not offered. Therefore, you must transfer to a four year school to get a Bachelors. This is a disadvantage because some classes do not transfer and the tuition at four years schools are significantly more expensive. Besides that one draw back, TCC is a great school.

Sandra

I do not have one bad thing to say about my school.

Angela

At this point, I do not consider anything worst about Tidewater Community College. I really have enjoyed the staff, teachers and students, all have been really wonderful and great.