Tidewater Community College

« See more reviews of Tidewater Community College

The most frustrating thing about Tidewater Community College is that parking is ridiculious. In order for you to get to class on time you have to be at the school at least 30 minutes before your class starts just to get a parking spot. It doesnt matter if its a good or bad parking spot, as long as you get a parking spot and your at class on time thats all that matters. Parking at Tidewater Community College is very frustrating because people are rude. The school needs to make more parking spaces for the students and faculty.

Going to a community college in this area allows you to see the people you graduated high school with who barely made it out. Although I graduated with honors and had plans to go to a four year school made it difficult to adjust. There are people of all ages, which also makes it uncomfortable, but after the first semester I adjusted and all went well.

My experience with TCC has been mostly positive. However, if I had to pick the most frustrating aspect of Tidewater Community College, it would be the overall inefficiency of the registration process. On occasion, I have had to wait for more than 1 1/2 hours to speak with a counselor.

I am really frustrated that the tuition has gone up, but we are not able to have all the necessary supplies we need. I am a Culinary Arts major, and we were told that we had to make cuts on food. That's like telling an art major that there isn't anymore paper or paint!

the most frustrating thing about Tcc is The Buildings and the elevators there are only two elevators in the campus buildings so if im running late it takes more time to get to class waiting for the elevator.

Finding parking is honestly one of the most frustrating things about college.

I have not found nothing that is frustrating about TCC.