Tiffin University Top Questions

Darby

I brag about my classes and the professors and their experience in their individual fields. Also I brag about the short walking distance between my classes.

alesa

I brag most about the staff

Philip

I get to know everyone in the school. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do but because of the size of the school everyone can know everyone. Because of this, I get to personally know my professors and they get to know me. I believe that because I have a smaller class size I can learn a lot more than in a lecture hall.

Tiffin University offers a great ability to recieve a job after graduation. The staff at Tiffin University works hard to get the students to graduate on time. Many companies visit Tiffin University to interview students for jobs after graduation. When someone graduates from Tiffin University, there is a high chance of receiving a job.

Shanta

I am always telling my friends about the different programs and activities that my campus provide. I also brag about our cafe and the food services. There is always something to keep the student body entertained. Whether it is from flag football to mini carnivals there is always something going on TU campus. This helps takes some of the stress away from school work and opens up opportunities for personal relationships to form.