Tiffin University Top Questions

Lori

driven, motivated, disciplined

Pajah

A person who thrives in small classroom environment, and is comfortable with close personal assistance provided by professors should attend Tiffin University.

Anyone who knows how to appreciate a small town school with many leadership opportunities. Also, our professors work in their field and have years of experience. If you want to learn from the professions, TU is for you!

The kind of person that should attend Tiffin University is someone like me. I have the willpower and the energy to do well so I can get the most out of my college experience. A student needs to have good study habits and be willing to meet new people by joining the different activites and clubs that are on campus. It is important to keep an open mind and be willing to try new things.

Debra

Some one interested in getting a college education, at the same time as playing their favorite sport. Tiffin University has many sport programs that work with the students class schedules, as well as professors that are willing to work with you.

The type of person that usualy attends Tiffin University is the individual who is serious about their education. Most people who do not know what they want to do before they get here, usualy figure it out within the first year. This school is definately not for everyone, but those who it appeals to, make it all four years, and most even stay for graduate school.

Shanta

Anybody that has a open mind and is interested in looking beyond the logical in life should come to Tiffin. There are so many challenges whether it is mind or phsyical wise. If you are also a person who likes for their teacher to know them by name and not by a number then TU is also for them.