Tiffin University Top Questions

Darby

I consider the vast amount of Criminal Justice programs Tiffin University offers one of the best things about the school. Additionally the small class sizes are beneficial.

Kelsey

I consider the best thing about my school is the location. Why, because it helps people learn to find themselves without all the distractions. Because I am in the country, per se, it is easier to be more creative than in a bigger school. I would have find the things that interest me without being overloaded with so many other distractions. There is nothing holding me back because I am able to see what I want without all the added nonsense.

Tiffin is a small campus. The classroom sizes are smaller, so the professors get to know each student. The professors are also very willing and encourage students to ask for help.

vanessa

The academic courses are very knowledeable. There is a wide variety of different organizations.

alesa

I consider one of the best things about Tiffin is that they care about you and always available for you

Deanna

Tiffin University is a small school and very involved with their students. I consider it to be the best because they guarantee careers and they offer a lot of options towards schooling. They are very helpful with all of the questions I have asked as well as my parents. Tiffin University is in a great area to go to school and isn't that far away from home. Tiffin University has set up a website for the freshman just to meet other freshman and talk because communication with your fellow students is a key part in college.

Sunny

The best thing about school is furthering my education. I know that in this day and age, furthering your education is important if you want to go anywhere in this world. I also find it important to further my education for not only myself, but for my future children as well, to give them a good life.

Rebecca

The flexiablility of classes and courses you can take.

Christopher

Everything, Tiffin is so diverse, you learn something new everyday and the people there are just great people

PATRICK

THE PEOPLE AT TIFFIN, I HAVE FOUND SOME GOOD FRIENDS AND HAVE ENJOYED MY TIME IN SCHOOL AND PLAYING VARSITY BASEBALL.

Danielle

its teachers and their professional backgrounds

Erin

80{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the student body plays sports at Tiffin. Its a great way to meet friends, and to feel like you belong somewhere. Tiffin allows and encourages walk-ons, so it may not have the best atheletes on its teams, but it has the students that have a passion for it, and are participating because they love it, not just because they are being paid. This makes playing the sport more fun and enjoyable because everyone wants to be there.

Joshua

We have an amazing substance abuse counseling corps of professors. They are very knowledgeable and very qualified, and they make learning how to be a substance abuse counselor engaging and rewarding.

David

Being here.

William

Tiffin University is a small campus in a safe community. You are not a number you are a person here. Your school mates will help take care of you and your proffessors will care about your performance and health. There is no worry about having to trek across campus as the campus is not that large.