Tillamook, OR
Tillamook Bay Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Tillamook Bay Community College

Madison

Tillamook Bay Community College is a good school to attend. The professors are always available to help you meet your needs. They respond quickly to emails, stay after class and have a variety of resources to help you succeed. I believe the best part about the college are the advisers. Every other college I've contacted were either rude and not helpful or trying to convince you to attend their school, even if it wasn't what was best for you. The downside to this school is that it's in the middle of nowhere and it's not exactly the most technically inclined school.

Jose

To me, Tillamook Bay Community college has become a very important place. Because, here, i have been able to learn many things that will help in my career of choice. I like how i can get to know the instructors and how they are available every time i have a question. I also like the class sizes and where the college is located. Also, it's easy to get to. And if i your car breaks down, you can ride the bus to get to the college at no cost. In overall, Tillamook bay community college is a great place to start working for your career of choice.

Terra

I think Tillamook Bay Community College is a wonderful asset to the community. The staff care about the students success and they are there to help. They offer a wide variety of programs and allow for learning on many different levels. The class size lets students get one on one time with teachers.

Jacqueline

Tillamook Bay Community College has been an amazing opportunity and resource for the county for many years. I have been fortunate enough to be able to attend TBCC receiving my associates degree in Accounting and looking forward to reapplying this winter term. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Matthew

I would tell myself to be more diligent in high school and to participate in extra-curricular activities to prepare oneself for college. Study high school subjects more in depth than what is required to get a good grade. What I have learned by going to college is that high school education does not completely prepair the student for the college level of learning and that is why enrolling in extra-curricular activities will help ease the transition into college and the student will get better grades by doing so. College is the best thing that one can do for their future. Furthering ones education will help them become intelligent people who others look up to and respect. Being dilligent in their college studies will help them get good grades and achieve the goals they have set for their lives. Whatever one puts into college, they will get that same amount out of it, so put in 110%! The consequences of not doing so will prevent them from getting good paying jobs and achieving the American Dream.

Anyone who is self-motivated and interested in a better quality of life. Someone who likes challenges and is serious about higher education and understands how valuable education is and is grateful that they have to opportunity to become a much better person.

I tell my friends about our brand new campus and how nice it is to study and learn in a great environment. I tell them how amazing the instructors are and the quality of the education provided by TBCC.

Tillamook Bay Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.