Tillamook Bay Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Tillamook Bay Community College

Terra

I think Tillamook Bay Community College is a wonderful asset to the community. The staff care about the students success and they are there to help. They offer a wide variety of programs and allow for learning on many different levels. The class size lets students get one on one time with teachers.

Jose

To me, Tillamook Bay Community college has become a very important place. Because, here, i have been able to learn many things that will help in my career of choice. I like how i can get to know the instructors and how they are available every time i have a question. I also like the class sizes and where the college is located. Also, it's easy to get to. And if i your car breaks down, you can ride the bus to get to the college at no cost. In overall, Tillamook bay community college is a great place to start working for your career of choice.

Jacqueline

Tillamook Bay Community College has been an amazing opportunity and resource for the county for many years. I have been fortunate enough to be able to attend TBCC receiving my associates degree in Accounting and looking forward to reapplying this winter term. I would recommend this school to anyone!

Madison

Tillamook Bay Community College is a good school to attend. The professors are always available to help you meet your needs. They respond quickly to emails, stay after class and have a variety of resources to help you succeed. I believe the best part about the college are the advisers. Every other college I've contacted were either rude and not helpful or trying to convince you to attend their school, even if it wasn't what was best for you. The downside to this school is that it's in the middle of nowhere and it's not exactly the most technically inclined school.