Toccoa Falls, GA
Toccoa Falls College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Toccoa Falls College

Lizbeth

Toccoa Falls College is a very encouraging school to make your faith grow. The college shows you ways you can study, learn, and increase your faith in the Lord. It has many beautiful things around it and the place it is located is perfect away from the city which makes it so much more peaceful and gives you the feeling of safety. Classroom sizes are perfect not to big nor to small. Staff is friendly and very helpful. I would love for my siblings and family members to choose this place. Its amazing.

The School of Toccoa Falls College is best known for the change in chararcter that happens during the course of these critical years of college as an undergraduate. The school i attend is known specifically for our waterfall, it represents more than just the beauty of nature. This waterfall at Toccoa Falls College also represents something more near to the hearts of the students, it represents the beauty in change. It is acquired through education and through personal experiences, this school is more like home than i have ever known.

In this situation i would tell myself, although college has it's challenges you can do anything you set your mind to. I was the kid who was overstressed the majority of my senior year, but i would also tell myself time management is key for sucess in college wherever it is attended. I honnestly would show myself just like work is required for sucess, breaks and fun is required as well. College has changed me for the better, yes in College homework must be done, papers must be written, etc. There is a beauty only found on a college campus that makes any adolescent's heart pump for the righteous things!

A person who is looking to attend Toccoa Falls College would need to be open to new experiences and personal growth. This person should display commitment to God's ultimate plan. Integrity and honnesty are highly valued at Toccoa falls College and wherever you go in the world. Our motto is developing character with intellect, so the goal of a person attending Toccoia Falls College would be to push themselves to capabilites they can reach and grow also in your friendship.

stephen

Toccoa Falls College is best known for growing young men and women in their Christianity and helping them pursue their goals. To me, TFC is best known for helping my dad become the great man he is; a pastor, missionary, father, and husband, and great at each one.

In high school, I believed my social life to be the most important thing and let my classes, grades, sports, and clubs fall to the wayside. Believeing my social life was everything, I fell into some hard drugs in order to fit in with the most popular kids. I quickly became addicted. It took years, through being expelled, hitting rock bottom, and wasting precious time, before I got clean. If I could give myself some advice, it would be to keep everything in perspective. To chase what matters, and to find myself. I would tell myself that unless I know who I am, I could fall for anything people wanted me to be. Don't lose yourself in a fleeting moment, but rather focus on the future and discover the things that are worth going after. Some things lose luster after time, but others gain beauty as time goes on. There is a difference between what you want and what you need, and most of the time in the moment its difficult to see, so trust the advice of your elders wisdom and pay attention in your class because knowledge has value. And lastly, time is never worth wasting.

Toccoa Falls College has a lot of great things to brag about. My personal favorite is the beauty of the falls, where the serenity of nature creates the perfect enviornment for studying, praying, or thinking. The community of students that attend is also a great asset the college has and the teachers really care to see the students become the best they can be. With a low student to teacher ratio, the students have a greater chance of acheiving the grades they want with extra help from the teachers.

Amalea

Now that I have been in college, I realize that there are so many things I wish I would have known as a high school student. If I were to go back to my senior year in high school and talk to myself, I would tell myself to branch out and learn new activities or hobbies. When you know a little bit about various interests and are well-rounded, you can relate to more people and see better from their perspective. This helps when you are getting to know others and finding common ground with future friends. Relationships are key to a healthy and worthwhile college experience.

In my opinion, the worst thing about Toccoa Falls College is probably the dining hall. There aren't many healthy food choices or quality food choices. The dining hall should usually be a place where everyone comes together and bonds, but several people avoid it due to the poor food quality.

If one were considering attending Toccoa Falls College, I would say that they would have to be someone who loves the outdoors. Toccoa Falls has several trails and waterfalls on campus with plenty of room to explore. It would also be beneficial for them to come with a heart after the Lord because, being a private Christian college, the school puts an emphasis on a healthy spiritual life.

Rebekah

It's your big day! You're saying goodbye to your parents and heading off to college orientation! You're excited and, even though you wouldn't like to admit it, a little scared to confront this great expanse of the unknown, called college, stretching out over the next four years of your life. Okay, maybe not just a little scared, a lot scared. No one else seems to be worried. All your fellow freshman seem to have it all together. They're friendly and outgoing. They know what they want to major in, and even what they want to do after graduation...which right now feels like it's light years away! It's a lie. Let me repeat that: you are not the only person on this campus who feels completely unprepared to survive this thing called college. Underneath their friendly smiles, most of your fellow freshman are just as terrified as you are. The upperclassmen don't have it all together, either. College is a journey. You're not supposed to have it all together. So don't stress, put on your confident, friendly smile, and remember you're not the only one who feels this way.

My favorite thing about TFC is the community atmosphere! Almost everyone here is really friendly. There are only about 800 students, so even if you don't know all of the other students, you recognize everyone, and no one looks at you weird if you say hi to someone you don't know when you pass them on the sidewalk. I know from experience that because of the Christian atmosphere, if you are in a tough situation, people will always be there to support you, even if you don't know them that well.

The worst thing about TFC is the fact that I'll have to graduate and leave someday! But seriously, I can't think of anything absolutely terrible, but here are a few of the let-downs: cafeteria food (It isn't horrible, but it could be better. They've improved it some since I came as a freshman.) the dorms are kind of old (most of the housing for juniors and seniors is new, but underclassmen get stuck having to call maintenance a lot to fix leaks and stuff) sometimes the admissions and financial aid departments aren't very organized

Morgan

This school puts a lot of emphasis on their religion. It's a great school if that;''s what you're looking for.

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself not to be so pressured into feeling like I have to choose what I'm going to do for the rest of my life so quickly. There is such a huge emphasis on choosing your career right out of high school. That is very intimin\dating, but I can take my time. Go to college, take some general courses, weigh my options, and take my time. Choosing what you're going to do for the rest of your life is a big decision, not something you'll decide overnight. Also, if you change your mind while in college, it's ok. This is the time in your life that you can do that. Concentrate on the classes you have now, look at all that's available to you, and then decide. Even if you choose a career that you figure out later isn't something you want to do, you can go back and change it. It's ok to not have it all together right out of high school.

The quality of the food, and the rising price.

Haley

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself: Listen well, because this advice will save you a lot of headaches and stress. Don't stop applying for scholarships and grants just because you won one scholarchip already. It only gets harder from here on in, and you'll need all the money for college you can get. Don't give up, and don't back down form any hard challenges. Just because something seems hard and seems like a waste of time, do it anyway, because it will help you greatly. When you get to college, just because you can choose weather or not to attend your classes, doesn't mean that you should ditch any of them unless you're really sick. Always be there, don't skip out, and do your very best in all of them. Lastly, study, study, study. Just because things were easy for you all through high school doesn't mean they will be in college. Spending some time studying will save your grade and reduse the stress put on you durings tests. Listen to me, and you'll do great.

Mallory

I would tell myself to again focus on finding true friends. That having friends is very important and finding that sense of community and where you belong. To cherish those friends and never take them for granite. I would tell myself to be excited about discovering who you are, because it is a fun journey doing so. In that though, once you know who you are be true to it, and don't let people change you. I would tell myself to be patient in finding a relationship, the right one will come. I would also tell myself to focus on your school work. Don't fall behind, always stay ahead, even if it means skipping something fun. I would tell myself to hold on to the laughs, hugs, and memories you make because they're ones you'll carry with you for a life time. I would tell myself to be honest and and to be strong. Lastly I would tell myself to find a church family, because there is a lot of great oppertunities there.

I would consider the worst thing the clicks. It feels like if you don't fit a certain mold than you are an outcast. You'll have friends but if you don't do everything Student Developement wants you to then it feels like they look down on you. I think it can be challenging to be different at this school because so many people at this school are all interested in the same things. It can cause you to question who you are, knowing you are a good person.

I would have to say the most frustrating thing is the rule that we can't move off campus till were 23 years old. We'll all be graduated by then. So personally I find that very frustrating, because I've found my good friends and would love to be able to get an apartment off campus but I can't. I don't like having to deal with dorm drama and dramatic girls all the time.

Kelsey

Classmates at Toccoa Falls College are very helpful, kind, and encouraging.

Classmates at Toccoa Falls College are very helpful, kind, and encouraging.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would first tell myself to stop rushing through the days. I would tell myself to slow down and actually take the time to remember all the things I am being taught. I would tell myself to enjoy the last days as a high school senior, because college is a whole new world. I would tell myself to save notes from high school, because I could use them in future college classes. I would tell myself to enjoy the minimum homework given my some teachers, and I would encourage myself to relax more in the afternoons. Lastly, I would tell myself to enjoy the last summer before college begins in the Fall, because College is a whole new, fun, exciting and different world!

Toccoa Falls College is a great school for anyone to attend who is looking for a quality education.

I would have told myself to start college and take core classes, instead of waiting two years to go to college.

This school i mainly a missionary school, but does offer Christian Education, Biblical studies, some science majors, and Teacher Ed.

It's a nice small school with a watefall o campus.

Toccoa Falls College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.