Toccoa Falls, GA
Toccoa Falls College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Toccoa Falls College

I would have told myself to start college and take core classes, instead of waiting two years to go to college.

This school i mainly a missionary school, but does offer Christian Education, Biblical studies, some science majors, and Teacher Ed.

It's a nice small school with a watefall o campus.

Lisa

My classmates are wonderful. They are very sweet individuals who genuinely care about their classmates and their welfare. They are very diverse, ranging from many cultures and majors, but if you are looking for many cultures and races, Toccoa Falls College is a school for you. Watching the passion in many of my classmates lives has made me pursue even more my passion in life and what God has for me in my future.

I think the worst thing about Toccoa Falls College is the food in the cafeteria. Although it is not the worst food in my life, the variety that they serve is very limited! You have days where you have a mexican day, a chicken patty day etc. If I could inprove the food at Toccoa Falls College I would add more of a vegetarian and Italian option to the menu.

Heather

Most of my classmates are respectable individuals who love getting to know you and are willing to help you with school work, issues you may have, and your spiritual life (walk with God).

The two things that stood out to me is the little close-knit community we have within the college and the willingness and effort of myself and my fellow students to reach those who my be different from us and or struggling.

I would make sure I know that I will get homesick no matter how many people I befriend, but it isn't the end of the world and I will see my family again. I would have told myself that it is much more difficult than high school and I should be prepared for late nights and confusing homework questions. Also, to ask for help and not be afraid to ask for help with school work because asking for help is the smartest thing one can do to understand his or her school work and do well. Lastly, I would tell myself to make good friends and pay attention to my professors in and out of class; one never knows how much he or she could learn if he or she listens well and watches carefully.

willie

It is a Christian School that is known for a rigorous curriculum and a strong spiritual foundation

I have been receiving a quality education up to this point. I am a non-traditional student so I was looking for a strong spiritual and strong academic base. I am satisfied with that up to this point. There is an excellent student to professor ratio. Also the school is interested in providing for the whole person here. The fact that most classes begin with prayer is also a plus. There is a genuine feeling of Christianity as well. These people are believers. Overall this is an excellent college!

I wish I had known that the financial aid was insufficient for the school.

Ric

A place where I feel part of a community.

A place where I feel part of a community.

I have gotten a much clearer understanding of who I am as a person and what my life's purpose is. I believe God directed me to Toccoa Falls College, and my experience and spiritual growth while here goes well beyond the time spent in class. I am much more confident in my God-given abilities and gifts, and have a clearer understanding of how God desires to use me once I complete my formal education. My love , compassion, and understanding for other people has grown considerably during my time at Toccoa Falls College. I have met people here and formed relationships with them that I believe will be life-long friendships. I know that I am a much better person having been a student at Toccoa Falls College and feel as if I will forever be a member of the Toccoa Falls College family.

A strong commitment to spiritual growth and character development. Caring professors.

Haggeo

In my mind there is a clear distinction between earning a degree and gaining an education. A degree can be earned by simply retaining information before a series of tests. However, an education produces personal growth and betters an individual’s ability to project him or herself throughout life. I began college last year with my mind set on getting a degree and leaving college as soon as possible. When I witnessed the knowledge (and not just degrees) available at the education institution I completely changed my expectations. I have taken some social and humanity courses that have greatly increased my ability to understand, relate, and care for other individuals and cultures. I believe education (and not a degree) is an excellent method that improves the individual.

Teiarra

College brings to the understanding of life. The steps and levels you have to face before you can reach the type. College teaches you patience and the power of having to follow before one can lead. It also brings you knowledge, not only are you getting a degree to do something in life, you are also learning new techniques to use through life.

Joseph

I have been able to learn more about my faith and what God wants me to do.

I have been able to learn more about my faith and what God wants me to do.

I wish I would have applied and got info sooner

Lack of updates on the school website

Cory

Why are you living your life as though it will always be here? It says in James 4 in the Bible that our life is like a mist and it just goes away without alerting us when. Man live life to the fullest because the relationships you have now will make you and mold you. The decisions you make now will be with you forever because these are the glory days and you will always remember them. Let no opportunity to help a brother or sister out slip out of grasp because you never know when you might need a helping hand. Let everyone know about how much God is a jealous God and wants everything you have because He can prosper it and let life be abundant.

A person that is not willing to be social and to reach out to those less needy because there will always be those people. A person that does not like helping out the community wouldn't do that great.

The atmosphere with the teachers is one of the best I have ever seen. I love how we get involved with the community and really try to outreach to those who are lost and in need of something better. Life here is great if you let it be because their are many distractions to get you down the wrong road and y ou can really work on relationship skills.

Toccoa Falls College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.