Toccoa Falls College Top Questions

A person who is looking to attend Toccoa Falls College would need to be open to new experiences and personal growth. This person should display commitment to God's ultimate plan. Integrity and honnesty are highly valued at Toccoa falls College and wherever you go in the world. Our motto is developing character with intellect, so the goal of a person attending Toccoia Falls College would be to push themselves to capabilites they can reach and grow also in your friendship.

Amalea

If one were considering attending Toccoa Falls College, I would say that they would have to be someone who loves the outdoors. Toccoa Falls has several trails and waterfalls on campus with plenty of room to explore. It would also be beneficial for them to come with a heart after the Lord because, being a private Christian college, the school puts an emphasis on a healthy spiritual life.

This school i mainly a missionary school, but does offer Christian Education, Biblical studies, some science majors, and Teacher Ed.

Aurora

A person who is spiritually focused and has a desire to learn.

Heidi

The type of person that should attend this school is someone that is not going to be afraid to deal with things that are going on in their life. Someone that is ready to be challenged academically and emotionally on both what they believe and what they think and is able to accept that not everyone is going to have the same opinion of that topic or principle. Being ready to deal with God on a personal level is also key because of the fact that every class taken comes from a Christian world view.

Britian

A Christian seeking to glorify God in the world.

This college is a Bible College, therefore I would say only Christians should come here. And when I say Christian, I mean those who are actually living out what they believe. I say this because we have Bible courses that are mandatory, and try to make this community one that is in unity with what Jesus Christ stands for.

Dennis

A Strong Christian with a desire to learn how to serve

Stacy

Homeschoolers, those seeking a small school environment. Students who desire to become like family within their major department and experience real-lfe accountability with the low ratios of student to faculty.

Everyone is welcome at this school!

Andria

Very conservative Christians who grew up sheltered, never want to experience what the real world is like, marry early, and raise children to be exactly like themselves.