Los Alamitos, CA
Touro University Worldwide

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Touro University Worldwide

Aurielle

Touro University Worldwide is a great online school. I really like how the advisors email us and keep up informed about the school and the classes. I recently had an advisor check in on me when they saw I hadn't participated in a couple of discussions.

C

Touro University Worldwide brought the world to my fingertips. Distance learning bridges the gap between my dream of a world class education, and my reality of being a single mom of four little ones and a full-time job. Semesters at TUW are short and intense, which keeps the momentum going and increases student success. Instructors are informative, helpful, and flexible.

yael
Lander's College for Women

Lander's College for Women

Touro is an amazing school. I have many friends who are enrolled and love it. I hope to join Touro next year. Touro has a girl's program, as well as a separate boy's program. Most people who go to Touro are Jewish, and it is a wonderful warm, friendly, open environment. There are a lot of out of towners who live in the dorm, as well as people who commute from around the New York area.

Touro University Worldwide administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.