Lexington, KY
Transylvania University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Transylvania University

I would tell students to follow your gut. If you attend an overnight visit or tour and you truely believe that you can fit in and enjoy your time on that campus, then go there! I've found through my own choices and the choices of friends that second guessing yourself never works out in the end. As for parents, please don't try to make this decision for your child. I have friends that are attending the school of their parent's choice, and take it from me, they may be close to home but they aren't too overly happy with their parents. This is a time for your child to grow and mature, but its also a time for you to let go. Once you make your decision, get involved! Find friends that you can hang and study with and who are accepting of you as yourself! Don't tyr to be someone you are not! For those old enough to remember the Magic Schoolbus, "make mistakes and get messy" for you are entering the best and most memorable years of your life. Good luck!

I personally don't have a problem with Greek life, but if you are not involved in it there is not much for you to do!

Matthew

My classmates are like fellow soldiers: there to combat the school work together, and there to have fun on our free time.

To find the right college, one must remember this word: experience. It took me a few campuses until I found the right one. It's important to submerge yourself in the lifestyles of several different schools, meeting different people, and learning the fundamentals of each school's program. And not just academic programs, either! A healthy social life is important in choosing the right school: because without people to lift you up after a hard week's worth of school work, how does one get anything out of college but a one-sided education, which is only halfway helpful for the real world. Thats why it's important to test the waters, so to speak, before decided on the right college for you.

Anyone who desires vital social interaction, enjoys the humanities, and hopes to achieve a higher learning should attend Transylvania.

Transylvania University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.