Trevecca Nazarene University

« See more reviews of Trevecca Nazarene University

Trevecca is family oriented, therefor the people here help you the best they can with academics, finding your way around the city, as well as always being there to lend an ear if in need of talking about personal issues and the there is a great spiritual atmosphere that the whole community is involved in.

A strong academic school that stresses the idea of "To Be Rather than to Seem". Trevecca also puts a strong focus on having a personal relationship with our God, Jesus Christ.

Trevecca is what you make of it; either a conservative Christian chapel college or a spirited community where you can have fun but still feel like you are here for academics.

At Trevecca, you are more than a student,you are a part of a community; and are always challenged spiritually and acadimically.

It is a great place to learn who you are and to meet some new exciting friends that will bring out the best in you!

Trevecca Nazarene Univesity is a school looking to build leaders that will serve the community and world in need.

Trevecca Nazarene University is a small, christian, beautiful school that anyone would feel welcome at.

I am hardworking, goal oriented, determined, and ready for my career to begin.

Trevecca is a friendly, but demanding Christian environment.

A moral, safe, and fun environment that I love.