Trevecca Nazarene University Top Questions

Alisha

My school has great teacher with an encouraging work environment. Trevecca is an excellent choice if you want to have a better relationship with God and learn a skill that will support you for the rest of your life. As a commuting student (meaning I do not stay on campus) the school provides lockers and places on campus to eat that are not very expensive. The school as a whole care about their students. Even after graduation the teachers keep a deep relationship with you.

Julie

Everyone gets to know each other and there is a genuine sense of community.

I tell them how much fun it is and how much you learn at the same time

Summer

I tell my friends that the environment is so great. You never feel pressured into anything. Everyone is very friendly and is more than willing to help you in any situation. People have done some very selfless things for me and I have just been blessed by their friendship. The people are just amazing and I have made some very good, true friends there.

Brianne

Small atmosphere. Small classes. Individual attention. Great morale. Not a party school.

Huey

One of my most cherished activities at Trevecca is intermurals. I love telling my friends about all my amazing stories dealing from basketball to ultimate frisbee. I find it ironic how serious people take some of the intermural sports. Even though Trevecca does not have a football program, intermural football is seen as the most intense, competitive sport ever. We have many teams that recruit and have alumni still playing on dynasty teams. Two teams have won the championship th past eight years. These teams watch the freshman and try and see who woulf be the best for their team.