Trevecca Nazarene University

« See more reviews of Trevecca Nazarene University

The rules. They are very conservative and old fashioned. There is no consideration for students who are adults by law and who are mature enough to make their own decisions. It is frusterating to have your ra come into your room every night at midnight just to make sure you are in your room. The clean room checks every week are a pain as well. I am an organized and tidy person, but some weeks are just too hectic and stressful to worry about making sure your room is clean so you don't get fined.

I think that the worse thing about my school is the food. First of all, the food really is bad, hardly anyone eats on campus, and secondly, because for the most part my school is a great place for young adults. It provides a safe environment, good education, and morals/standards to live by. Trevecca is a great school, and I would recommend it to anyone.

The worst thing about Trevecca is that I am the only one of my friends to go here. All of my other friends went to schools that were closer to home. It is hard to not spend as much time with them as I did in high school.

The worst thing about my school is that there are to many rules. Some of the rules I can understand because it is a Christian college, but then some of them are just uncalled for because we are adults.

They think everyone lives on campus and doesn't have a job. It is unfortuate because they aren't always considerate for your situation until they learn that you either area commuter and/or work.

There is nothing bad about Trevecca, except the cost of tuition.

The small cliques that are envolved with the social classes.

close mindedness of religious fanatics.

It's kind of run down.