Trevecca Nazarene University

« See more reviews of Trevecca Nazarene University

I would tell myself to start trying to find out who I am and what my passions are before I go to school because there is not a lot of time for self-searching in college. Those years fly by so quickly. They are also so very precious and should be used to learn how to live out your passions rather than trying to figure them out and floating around for four years.

The advice I would give students and/or parents about finding the right college is to make sure you look at all aspects of the college before making a final decision. Then, once you start college make sure you make the most of the experience because it is something that most people do not get a chance to do, so do not take it for granted.

I have learned how to be a better student, it brought me closer to my community. I believe that it is valuable to me because I have a two year old daughter, and I want to show her that you need to be in school, I want to set a good example for her. I go to school because I know how important it is for my family and myself.

I have have discovered myself here in college. The experiences I've had have shown me so much about myself and I have grown so much as an independant adult. I feel so much more educated simply because of the different enviroments and experiences and diverse people and wonderful professors. I love college.

Students if you have the option of trying something new or something you've never thought about doing before. Parents please remember that where your child goes, it has to be their choice. This is the best time of your life kids, and it will never come again so make the best of it and live it up.

Look at lots of schools and start early to leave plenty of time to make a decision. You will know as soon as you step onto campus when you are in the right place. Once at school, seize every opportunity. Get involved. Do as much as you can. These are the best 4 years of your life.

Go with the school that feels right in your gut. It may not have as strong of a program as another school but you will be happier if your at a school that feels right (not saying to hender your education, just that sometimes what looks best on paper isn't really the best choice).

Find a college that is right for you, not only for the field you are wanting to join, but the financial aspects as well. The more comfortable you feel at school equivocates the more peace you might encounter while attending classes and enjoying extra-curricular activities.

Seek out a college based on principles you wish to pursue, once you find a few options, then narrow it down with more picky things like what kind of campus, or how big are the class sizes. You have to define what you are looking for before you can find it.

I have allowed myself to witness to others and to allow God to show mw what I am suppose to do with my life. Trevecca Nazarene University has given me more experiences and learning abilities to further myself in Musci/Worship Arts.