Murphy, NC
Tri-County Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Tri-County Community College

Marina

At TCCC, we are all a really close-knit bunch. The teachers are super easy to get in touch with and they genuinely care about you. They have a very wide range of interests you can get your associates in or a certificate in. I am definitely coming back here to visit the teachers often because they are really cool people.

Cassady

It was an excellent way to introduce myself to college and prepare myself for transferring to a four-year university. The teachers were probably the best part of the college, as well as the ease of accessibility of resources. It isn't a large campus, but it is expanding, including new programs of study.

patricia

Try harder and be the best you can, because when you get to college it is alot more work then you expect.

How hard college was actually going to be but i love the challenge.

The kind of person that wants to succeed. The teachers are very helpful and understanding.

Beth

My advice to myself would be to use this time in my life to chart my course. Only through gaining a thorough education will I be able to achieve my desires. The world is open to me and the possibilities are endless as to my outcome but only through furthering my education. I would remind myself of the numerous others that I know who , because of a lack of higher education, struggle to enjoy their lives because of endless bills and a dead end job. I would encourage myself to keep my goals plainly posted where I can daily see this and so be reminded to persevere. If I could know as I talked how school at Tri County would be I would offer myself an encouraging word knowing that this is the right place to start my life as a contributing member of society.

Tri County is a great community college offering quality education to it's students. Our teaching program and the nursing program are both top quality. This is a great college for adults returning to further their education.

My classmates cover a wide spectrum of ages and life experiences.

Tri-County Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.