Pendleton, SC
Tri-County Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Tri-County Technical College

Victoria

I do not think that Tri-County Technical College is a terrible school. The stairs that are required to walk to class are terrible though. Classrooms are kept clean, and there is a pretty good sense of order on campus. However, the campus I attend is on the side of a main highway, so traffic flow is not always ideal. Overall it is a pretty decent technical college with inviting faculty and staff.

Jaleisa

Been a student for 2 years now... transferred in, very pleased. Advisor was on top of classes I needed to take to better my chances getting into the program of my choice. very close to Clemson that provides other extra activates to do. close to Anderson that provides more shopping. all within 30 min drive. Will love the hometown feel it provides.

Tri-County is a great college for those who are seeking an associates degree or planning to transfer to a 4 year university. Thanks to TCTC I will be transferring into a 4 year university debt free! No many people can say that they are starting out with a fresh slate.

Grayson

Tri-County has been a great transition into college. I am currently enrolled in the Bridge to Clemson program which is one year at Tri-County and the following college years at Clemson University. The Bridge to Clemson program has provided a smooth transition into the college lifestyle.

Yvonne

I really love tri-county, because they have nice people, facility, and others, who care about your future and your success in life. And they have awesome activities for you to do and get involved in.

Luke

Tri-County Tech is a nice little campus on a giant hill, with no parking whatsoever (but that becomes part of the fun). The food is delicious, if not a little over priced. As far as student socialism, I do not live on campus, so I can't say what dorm life is like, but there are plenty of unofficial clubs and cliques, for video games, card games, and more.

Kasai

A large establishment that has various buildings for classes, school and non-school related activities and socializing.

Friendly, spirited and somewhat silly at times, the classmates here at this school are as unique as they come.

To my past self during high school...I would like to say that preparation can be tough for college. Especially if you're planning on going and paying for it. Instead of spending time thinking and pondering where to go and what to do, I think its best to ask advice to your classmates during your senior year as well as your family to get some advice. But just listening to their ideas and following them may not cut it either. To make a long story short, ask yourself "what do you really have a passion for?" and follow that passion. Oh, and to find a good paying part-time job as early as possible, just to get a head start on earning some change for your new life as a college student. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

Meagan

You only live once, start your career now! College can be so much fun. You meet a lot of great people that are willing to help you. College is not like high school, you can do it!

All the great resources that are offered at night. I work and I wish I had known about these. Also, the price of nursing school!

That I made the Dean's list my first semester back. I have a great supportative family that helps me achieve my goals!

Jimmy

The wide variety of students and the complexity of a course transfer schedule. Tri-County also has a bridge program with Clemson university.

I have gotten the studying methods that I lacked during high school. But the fact that I am in the army my past experiences have already prepared me for college. So most of the required college skills where instilled in my by the us army.

Any one with a need or desire to further their education for the benifit of their life.

Anna

My classmates are of all ages ranging from eighteen to sixty. The people in my classes are either kids preparing themselves for a four year college or kids that will not ever go to a four year institution. Also the older people in my classes are mostly coming back to school maybe because they never finished, want to come back to switch jobs and become more qualified, and just because they have nothing else to do.

Throughout my college experience I have learned to be more responsible. I wake myself up and go to school without my parents being there to make me go. I also get all my work done in a timely manner and work hard to make good grades. Living without parents makes one do things they never imagined they would be able to do. College is a great learning experience and I hope to learn more over the years. It is very valuable to attend classes because in college if you miss one day you can not make things up and may miss a lot of important information needed to do good in class. Overall college has done great things for me i've learned a lot and plan to learn many more things not only about a certain topic but also about myself.

Any kind of person could attend this school. This school is a place for people to go to prepare themselves for a four year college or for people that like to go back to school for their work or to get more education to be more qualified.

Tri-County Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.