Fort Wayne, IN
Trine University-Regional/Non-Traditional Campuses

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Trine University-Regional/Non-Traditional Campuses

The school will set you on a fast track for the medical field. They train nurses, lab techs, medical billing and coding, and medical assistants. They have a strict dress code and expect the students to act in a professional manner. They are grooming us to be professionals. They encourage community involvement, such as volunteering in hospitals. They want us to be successful, and stress that success doesn't fall in your lap. It is a process that involves hard work, studying, networking, and volunteering. There are not any filler classes. They are all geared to working in a hospital.

I would tell myself that it is ok to follow your heart, and to let no one stand in your way. You can still save the world, a little bit at a time. I would tell myself that your dream of being a writer came true. You will be writing an environmental collumn that will persuade people to go green. If you are willing to work hard and focus on your studies, you can do anything you want to with life. It is also a blessing when you don't get what you want sometimes. God's plan may involve frustration and heartache, but you will be a stronger person when you learn the lesson. Don't be afraid to take a chance. Most people are kind hearted, and will help you any way they can. If you loose, don't loose the lesson. School is a blessing, do not take this time for granted. The job that you want so badly will be there when you are finnished with your education. If you find something you love to do, it is rewarding to volunteer. You will be more satisfied than when you collect your paycheck. School is worth it.

I am going to MedTech College, it is not listed. I will get a certificate that will allow me to work in a medical laboratory in two years. It is a fast track to a rewarding career. There are not many unnecessary classes that I have to take. The classes are small, and there is personal attention. There is also an externship program that will allow me to work in the field and assist me in getting a job in a hospital. They have job placement for life, and that is very important in today's economy. I have hope.

Trine University-Regional/Non-Traditional Campuses administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.