Trine University-Regional/Non-Traditional Campuses Top Questions

I would tell myself that it is ok to follow your heart, and to let no one stand in your way. You can still save the world, a little bit at a time. I would tell myself that your dream of being a writer came true. You will be writing an environmental collumn that will persuade people to go green. If you are willing to work hard and focus on your studies, you can do anything you want to with life. It is also a blessing when you don't get what you want sometimes. God's plan may involve frustration and heartache, but you will be a stronger person when you learn the lesson. Don't be afraid to take a chance. Most people are kind hearted, and will help you any way they can. If you loose, don't loose the lesson. School is a blessing, do not take this time for granted. The job that you want so badly will be there when you are finnished with your education. If you find something you love to do, it is rewarding to volunteer. You will be more satisfied than when you collect your paycheck. School is worth it.