Jacksonville, FL
Trinity Baptist College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Trinity Baptist College

Anna
What are the most popular classes offered?

What are the most popular classes offered?

Classes with Dr. Christmas are great. Almost everyone will have to take a Christmas class, because he teaches NT Survey, which everyone has to take. He is great professor. He is very real with his students. He is a great teacher as he can teach to different levels of knowledge, and everyone will still get something out of the class.

Someone who has no care about the things of God, or ministry of some kind. They aim to prepare you to share your faith in whatever field you should go into, and that should be on the mind of every student looking into Trinity.

I wish someone had stressed to me how important it is to get involved in something. Go to events. Go to sports games. Do the stupid activities. It;s about making friends and stories and memories and opportunities. That is so important, and I wish I had realized that earlier in my freshman year.

Adrian

I brag about the fact that inspite of the relative smallness, my school provides most of the standard resources as a larger school while maintaining the family type feel. The teachers know so much and have so much to offer, but they do not try to act above the students and make students feel stupid when they mistakes are made.

I feel like if there were anything to say that was bad about my school, the worst thing would be that it still lags in the way people can travel across campus. In the event of a storm, and with classes on opposite sides of the campus, anyone who does not own a car and does not have a trusted driver to get them across campus is forced to walk to the other side through the rain. And if one does not like thunderstorms, that is not a very good thing either.

You really should be willing to spend even just a little more effort studying. Yes, you make good grades--in fact, you make great ones. But if you want to feel more assured about your chance of becoming valedictorian after losing the spot in high school, you should study a little more and a little harder, to make yourself tougher competition for others and to improve your overall academic standing for future educational pursuits. I know it's hard sometimes, and like I say you don't have to do too much more work; but the little extra effort would give you that much more self-assurance knowing you are on the right track to succeed. Be mindful of your dreams and don't let others squash them. You can rise above criticism and those who fling it at you. Keep your chin up and keep walking forward with a confident smile on your face. :)

Peter

I wish I had known that Trinity would be the best place for me, because that knowledge would have prevented stress in my decision to enroll there. I knew the campus and the faculty well before my enrollment, but being a student there changed my perspective, and I realized what a wonderful place it truly is.

It has been said that "if you give a man a fish, he'll have food for a few minutes, but if you teach a man to fish, he'll have food for the rest of his life." Analogously, my college experience has both taught me the information necessary for my degree, but has also given me the skills necessary for life. Going into college, I knew vaguely the processes of research and critical thinking, but my college professors taught me how to really dig into available resources to glean information The skills of research and critical thinking have already benefited me in the workplace. As a teacher, it is frequently necessary to glean information from various resources in order to fully convey information to my students. Without the critical thinking papers and research projects in college, I would never have developed the skills I now use on a daily basis. Additionally, the time I have spent with my professors, both in and out of the lecture halls, has given me an example to display in front of my own students in my own classroom.

Trinity is a small Baptist college that focuses on the Bible and what God's will is for each student's life. The uniqueness stems from its love for God and its desire to see its alumni pursue His will.

Trinity Baptist College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.