Ellendale, ND
Trinity Bible College and Graduate School

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Trinity Bible College and Graduate School

Grace

It is an amazing college, which also has a beautiful campus. The school is filled with many supportive and encouraging students. The teachers there are caring and really help me with my Christian walk. I feel very safe on campus as I have also met wonderful people and made good friends.

Alyse

If there is a place to find yourself it's in college., and my experience as a student at Linn-Benton Community College has helped me do this. The classes I have taken here have helped me realize that whileI am passionate about agriculture, I want to pursue a career in law. When I explained this to my academic advisor, he was very understanding and supportive. If I had to give incoming college students a piece of advice, I would tell them to get involved in clubs and on campus activities early in first term. This gives you the chance to make friends early on in your college career. Besides discovering what career I want to pursue, I have also had some amazing experiences that you truly can't get anywhere besides college. I have had the opportunity to be involved in thought provoking class discussions, made some amazing friends, and be involved in fascinating clubs and organizations.

brena

At Trinity I feel at home. I can be myself and truly follow my calling into youth ministry. The teachers have helped me and supported me more than anyone back when I was in high school. I have been able to join cheerleading and the worship team and feel valued here at Trinity. My roommate and friends are amazing and truly make my day special. Classes are easy to follow and my teachers are willing to work one-on-one to help me with any problems I have. The atmosphere is family friendly and I love it. I know almost everyone on campus. Having chapel four days a week is my favorite. The food here is healthy and helps me with my diabetes. I wouldn't chose any other school in the world.

Trinity Bible College and Graduate School administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.