Trinity Bible College and Graduate School Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Trinity Bible College and Graduate School

Kristen

Trinity Bible College, is a small school, with a large outlook on opportunities and life. The staff and faculty, are extremely personable and inviting, we can come in to any one of their offices for academic and personal conversation. The atmosphere is driven by a want for every student to be successful in his or her desired field. Though we are small, the opportunities to get out into the world and practice, experience, and "test the waters" are unbelievable. I always feel safe and at home from the moment I stepped on campus. Trinity Bible College is a great school, with a great atmosphere, and a place I loved to call home.

kaleb

I think that Trinity Bible college is one of the best colleges out there. It is small and there are not many things to do in the town but they send students all over the world every year and have a huge impact on the world both in school and after graduation. The professors care a lot and are always there to talk and the students are always there for each other in times of need or just to have fun together. The schooling and the extra curricular activities are both incredible and I would recommend this school to many of my friends.

Madison

The professors always say that we are a family here. That couldn't be any more true. If you want to grow in your faith, our classes and tailored to this. I love Trinity if you want an space where you are loved, supported and everyone knows your name. This is your home!

Olivia

This is an amazing school. I love it with all of my heart, the community is so amazing and so are the people. The professors actually care about the students and whether or not they succeed and that is sometimes unheard of. In all honesty this school is worth going to. Even if it is in North Dakota.

Alison

Trinity Bible College is a very unique school located in North Dakota. It's in a small town that has a very welcoming vibe and family atmosphere. The campus itself is extremely welcoming to new comers and returners alike. The professors not only open up thier offices but thier homes as well. TBC is a place that will change your life forever if you allow it to!

Grace

It is an amazing college, which also has a beautiful campus. The school is filled with many supportive and encouraging students. The teachers there are caring and really help me with my Christian walk. I feel very safe on campus as I have also met wonderful people and made good friends.

Kess

Trinity is a great place if you want a christian based education. This school does not just strengthen you in your studies but, in you spiritual walk with God as well. Thanks to this school I know what I want to do in my future and has taught me how to succeed in life with my education and my relationship with God.

Nathaniel

College here is awesome. Everyone here is like family. If there is one place where you will feel safe and loved it is definitely here. Coming here not only helps you grow closer to fellow students, but is a great place to encounter and grow more in God.

Abreena

I love Trinity so much. Since I have been here I have not only gotten a great education but also met a new and incredible family. Because it is a small campus everyone knows everyone and they are always looking out for eachother and participating in events together. The professors are amazing and not only do the teach you what you need to learn, but they also become so much more. They care about you in class and outside of class. They become role models and mentors. Overall I love Trinity, even though it is a pretty spendy school, I wouldn’t trade my experiences and the people I have met for anything.

Marc

This was the first college I looked at and I never had too look anywhere else. When I first stepped foot on campus for a College Days event, I was blown away by the family feel of Trinity. I was a senior in high school, yet the students, who were not payed to be nice to me, were treating me like one of their own. The people are what make Trinity special. Our president, Dr. Paul Alexander, is regularly seen on campus with students. This attitude of leading by example is seen throughout the professors, who consistently have conversations with students and live life with the students. Our classroom discussion is lively and very entertaining, bringing about different ways of viewing the world. These conversations rarely end in a solid conclusion, but that is the joy of the conversation; they spill out into regular conversation, stimulating our own thoughts and helping others come to conclusions that were otherwise unheard of.

Camryn

Trinity Bible College and Graduate School is an overall safe community that provides adequate care to the education students. The campus is not very large, but it creates the feel of a close-knit family community as a result. Sports are fun to watch and participate in here.

Top Questions about Trinity Bible College and Graduate School