Trinity Christian College Top Questions

Caleb

I love my school. There is much to do all the time, and things that will always keep you busy if you so choose. This is a very community-based campus.

It is a Christian based liberal arts school focused on the traning and success of the students in their desired field, as well as encouraging a development in personal faith and building relationships with other students.

Bee

This school isn't too big nor too small, friendly, there is a sense of peace and love shared among students and faculties, beautiful campus, a lot of fun yet very sober, and has Christ center community.

Franchesca

My school appreciates it students and this shool makes you feel like your right at home by helping you out all the time and catering after you needs.

Trinity is a place where growing in one's faith is encouraged as well as seeking God's kingdom.

Very conservative Christian College with small class sizes and caring staff.

Come if you are serious or curious about Christianity; it's a small school so you'll get out of it as much as you put into it: get involved!

A wonderful school that get's to the point in your education while be supportive and caring.

My school is the perfect place to learn who you are, while figureing out who you want to be.