Hartford, CT

Trinity College

« See more reviews of Trinity College

Most of the students here are white. When I go out I see mostly white people. Trinity students definitely dress nice for class. Sweat pants and sweat shirts are not typical Trinity attire. Trinity students want to make a lot of money post college.

Most of the students at Trinity seem to have a lot of money. I would feel very uncomfortable and out of place at Trinity if I had very little money. Everyone drives a very nice car and it is obvious that kids have money.

I think there is a wide range of students here at Trinity, despite what stereotypes may suggest. In fact, for such a small student body, I remarkable that we have so many different races, religions, etc. represented.

It can be diverse, or it could be sterotypically conforming...it all depends on who you hang out with... In general, groups tend to consist of the same kinds of kids...be it race, athletes, greek org, math club, etc.

Most students are from the suburbs of New York and Boston, and have previously attended relatively small high schools in those areas or boarding schools throughout the east coast.

There is very little diversity of any kind. Most people are rich white kids from New England. Large politically conservative population. Very few students are politically active.

more diverse than one would think... Majority of students are from New York and New England, but many students are from the south, mid-atlantic, minnesota and california

in general, the kids are happy and content at trinity. there is not much diversity here, yet this does not seem to be a huge concern for a majority of the students.

I don't know enough about this becauses the traditinal students relly get to know each other, IDP are often too busy within thier own lives.

As I said before I think everyone is pretty well represented at Trinity. You can find any type of student who you wish to hang out with. T