Hartford, CT

Trinity College

« See more reviews of Trinity College

in general yes. for the most part its a school full of people that look alike. I have a friend who swears she can't tell the difference between half the people she sees on campus, and it's true. you will see an enormous amount of guys in pink polo shirts and girls that put on a skirt in the middle of winter. there are the few people who don't fit this mold, and many who are interesting fun people despite their appearance, but to say they break the stereotype would be a big stretch

NO, I have to admit that our school is very open minded and professors are very nice to anyone in class. I have to admit we might have some discrimination in the peer level, and we have a very low minority ratio, but this happens all over the country, this is not right, but there are people working on changing this fact, i am a minority and I don't feel bad coming to this school at all

I think that a large portion of the school is made up of students who come from wealthy backgrounds but the notion that comes along with that, more specifically, that these types of kids don't know how to appreciate anything or know how to work hard, i do not agree with. I find it very frustrating that such stereotypes exist because i do not find them to be true at all.

I think that a large portion of the school is made up of students who come from wealthy backgrounds but the notion that comes along with that, more specifically, that these types of kids don't know how to appreciate anything or know how to work hard, i do not agree with.

No, trust me...my parents do not pay for everything. I am completely on my own with money and I have a job on campus. Even though there is a lot of work, it pays off. Most people have jobs right out of college and...we work hard, but we party even harder!

Yes in some ways. Most of the student body is white and tend to be from similar areas. We share many of the same similarities in how we like to spend our time both in the classroom and outside.

as accurate as stereotypes ever are...there is definitely a percentage of the student population that can be subsumed under these categories...but by no means the majority

No. while there is a majority of white students, not all are rich, and the school certainly shouldn't be considered a rich school based on their financial status

at times, and with certain people, but i think generally there is a good balance of people who work hard, people who play hard, and people who do both.