Hartford, CT

Trinity College

« See more reviews of Trinity College

i think there is a great deal of school pride-i spend a majority of time involved with my accapello group, the trinitones, and i love it. i am amazed by how many students at trinity support accapello as there is always a huge turnout for all of our concerts. I spend the majority of time on campus in either a. the dining halls or b. the library. i love the library at trinity-i find it to be the best place to get your work done as there is such a warm and calm atmosphere to it.

The best thing about Trinity is the school spirit and the love and pride that people have for the school. If I could change one thing about the school it would be the immediate area around it. Trinity is fairly small but it makes it a cozy intimate school. I am constantly so proud to tell people I am a Trinity student.

there is a diverse social climate on this campus, and at times that can make things rocky. i would love for there to be one thing that ties all students together (possibly a college town), but in the meantime, there are countless debates that come up along this point, with little to be done about the problem.

My school is the perfect size. Trinity is well known in all parts of the country and especially adults are impressed when I tell them I am an undergrad here. I love playing volleyball and I love the Spring - warm weather, students out on the quad, outside sports, so fun! I'm so sad to be graduating :(

I really like that Trinity is not at all a 'suitcase school' meaning that most students remain on or around campus throughout the week and weekends. However, this can lead to a 'bubbling' affect. There is not as much interaction with the Hartford community because most students are campus centered.

I like that its a smaller school in a urban setting but has a campus. The downside is that the urban setting is Hartford, although it does provide for a good learning experience. Go school for connections but only in this part of the country. Biggest controversies on campus are safety and diversity.

Perfect size school for me, its small enough to feel like a community and for you to feel like you recognize everyone around campus. I spend most of my time on Campus at the athletic center, the library, and visiting people in their dorms/houses.

The social scene is a lot of fun, its small but I like that because you know a lot of people around campus. Hartford is not a great city but West Hartford is close by and it has many good restaurants etc. Safety on campus is a big issue.