Hartford, CT

Trinity College

« See more reviews of Trinity College

Best- small close knit Worst- bad support of athletic events a little too small dont know where it is in class, dorm, ferris what college town great teachers saftey aspects at night yes to school pride its out of a j crew catalog and everyone is pretty some party that I prob. dont remember all of safty complaints

I spend most of my time in the dining hall or library. Both are very social places. I like the size of our school even though its on the small end of colleges. Hartford is by no means a college town. Its actually dangerous and scary. I think the biggest complaint students would have is concerning campus safety.

the best part about trinity is the size of the school-it is small enough so that you are able to see familiar faces on campus pretty much where ever you go, and are able to establish good relationships, but at the same time, it is large enough to make for a variety of opportunities and things to be a part of

I love the social life at Trinity, because everyone is together almost all the time and you get to know a lot of people. The school is just the right size. People are usually impressed by the fact that I go to Trinity because it is a good school. I spend most of my time in Mather.

overall, I would say that school is pretty good. I have good friends, good classes, good teachers, etc. Hartford is interesting, and once students have cars on campus, it makes it a lot easier to explore Hartford, which despite what people may say, really does have a lot going on.

Trinity is the place where students work hard, and play harder. Students here are very involved in their academics, but also know how to have fun on the weekends-- which typically start on a thursday. The best thing about Trinity is the spring, specifically spring weekend.

Trinity is a little small, you get to know most people freshman year. This can be both a good and a bad thing. The professors are amazing, and the social life is awesome. There's very little diversity. The surrounding area sucks, but sometimes you forget that it's a city.

Trinity is an amazing place: It is a great size where you can foster intimate relationships with peers and professors and though it is in a "tough" neighborhood offers many opportunities to get involved in a major thriving capital city that has lots to offer.

Trinity has great class sizes, wonderful teachers who really want to get to know you and a picturesque campus that is pretty self-contained. Trinity is for a student who wants to work hard and party hard and like the accesibility to Boston and NYC.

Horrible location, bring a handgun to school because campus safety wont do anything to keep you safe and the locals are armed. The campus needs to be closed or made safer. But that doesn't stop the fun and we still manage to have a good time.