Hartford, CT

Trinity College

« See more reviews of Trinity College

The campus is beautiful. Going to school in such a picture perfect place promotes a more academic atmosphere at least in my opinion. Some of our buildings are studied by local art history classes for their structure. Especially in nice weather, being able to come on to campus and have class outside is a wonderful thing.

The friendships you develop with your classmates. In a very short time at Trinity most of the students make friends that they will have for the rest of their lives. The students share school pride and feel that they are part of a very special community.

Students are very helpful and encouraging when it comes to academics and studying for exams. There is a 'group effort' mentality and everyone is encouraged to succeed academically, socially, and athletically.

The library. It is a gorgeous building, and everyone in it is very motivated and driven to succeed. When you're in that environment, it helps inspire you to try hard.

The social life and the quality of the professors

Great professors!

The academics.

I think this is something that is offered at many colleges but the free therapy and psychiatry sessions (there was this one male psych though who was a dick jus' sayin.) It/the therapist I saw saved my fucking life.

Freestyle battle at Trinity College, hartford, Ct.