Trinity International University-Illinois

« See more reviews of Trinity International University-Illinois

i wish i had more finanical aid. my family is not in a well off living situation and my parent cannot sign off on a loan. i have a single parent helping me with the very little she has, however also she has three other children to worry about all with mental disorders that are extreme. I'm the first of my family to go to a university and because of that i thought i would be getting more help.

I wish I had realized how much smaller the school is than the way that they make it seem on tours. I also wish I had paid more attention to the rules for student life, and the way that they are always pushing religion down your throat. There is an atmosphere in which the administration does not trust students, and it's not something that I'm glad to be a part of.

I wish I had known the value of befriending my professors. I did not understand the significance of this until a close friend of mine asked our professor to be his mentor. Now we often spend time with this professor and learn from his wisdom and life experiences.

I wish I would have known that most of my professors would leave.

The papers seem hard at first but really turn out to be easy.

I have not yet attended this school, in the fall I will.