Trinity International University-Illinois Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Trinity International University-Illinois

Tiffany

Trinity International University is a great place to not only learn but to build friendships that will last a life time. The community life at Trinity is amazing because you are able to meet and interact with people that come from all sorts of background. I love being a student at Trinity and the more I get involved the more I learn and the more I enjoy my experience here.

Kristina

I love Trinity! Some of my closest friendships have formed with the girls in my dorm and I have found some great mentors in the professors. I love that I can get so connected with not only the professors and students in my major, but also all around campus. People here genuinely care about you as a person and not just as a number. I would definitely recommend Trinity!

Rebecca

I love being a student at Trinity. The friends I have made here are life-long friends, I've learned a lot about myself, it's been easy to get involved, the academics are great, the teachers really care about us, and I feel really prepared for my future.

Jenna

Like all schools it has its disadvantages or things that need to improve (especially communication between departments). Overall, however, it is a great school! The professors genuinely care about the students, and there is a strong emphasis on growth and student development that I love.

justine

Coming to TIU was a great decision. Profs are extremely helpful inside and outside of the classroom. Everyone around the campus is friendly and welcoming. I have made a strong group of friends and I can see that our relationship will continue beyond college.

Cory

It is a great school. The teachers really invest in the students and want to see them succeed.

Kylie

Trinity is an amazing little school with plenty of great opportunities. The community here is genuine, and the professors truly care. Class sizes are small, and students get more one-on-one time with professors, which is great. The academics are tough, but not impossible. We also have an honors program for those interested in an even more rigorous schedule. We are small, but constantly have things happening on campus and there are plenty of opportunities to get involved!

I have grown so much during my time here at Trinity. I've grown in my faith, my leadership, my academic knowledge, and in my relationships with others. On average, our classes contain about 20 students, which allows students and professors to get to know each other on an exceptional level. The one-on-one interaction I have with my professors has allowed me to thoroughly grasp the course material. The faculty are passionate about what they do, experienced and capable, and love investing in the lives of their students. Trinity's location is also one of my favorite things about the school. It's only about 40 minutes from downtown Chicago and there is plenty to do in the area.

Santiago

I very much like Trinity, I think that it is a great school, not only for its academics, but for the people that attend it as well. The academics are great and are not only interesting but also help you grow and learn as a person.

Hope

Trinity International University provides incredibly opportunities to all types of students. The school's greatest strength is that the small class sizes make learning personalized and help to create strong student-professor relationships which later provide students with a competitive edge when entering the workforce.

Tori

I have had an amazing experience at TIU! The community is one that will pour in, will support, and will embrace who you are. There are so many opportunities to get involved, to learn well, to make great friends, and to grow.

Justin

It is a really awesome place to gain a deep understanding about many different topics. The professors are very accessible and are always interested in helping you learn more. It is also a great place to build great relationships with students, faculty, and staff.

Trinity is a great place with a very supportive Christian Community. The small campus feel allows students to get one on one attention from their professors. Trinity is a great place to be challenged both in and outside of the classroom.

Chase

I believe that Trinity does an excellent job giving students a wholistic experience. The faculty are intentional about putting in extra hours when students need help understanding the material. Faculty and professors are highly concerned for the student's emotional and spiritual health. The school equips students to be ready to engage the world for its benefit in more than just their vocational careers, but in the community and the home as well.

Grace

Trinity International University has a great faculty and staff, diverse and rich in intercultural experiences. Faculty and staff are supportive of the students and always ready to help in every possible way. Students are encourage to pursue their dreams and express their creativity using the school resources.