Trinity University Top Questions

Probably the one thing I complain about and brag about most is how difficult Trinity is. While I feel like I was tested in no small measure while a student there, I also feel like that thorough immersion in all things academic left me with the best education I could have gotten anywhere. Finally, as a Trinity student you are expected to be thoroughly involved in the campus and community, and I consider my extra-curricular activities there as big a part of my education as my classes were.

All of the cool clubs and sponsored events on campus.

My friends are the most caring people you will ever meet - they go the extra mile to make sure that they are doing their part not only for their other friends, but for society.

Normally I don't brag about my school. But, for discussion's sake, the grounds around Trinity University are very well kept and the dorms are much larger than the average. Perhaps that's why students pay so much to attend.

Garret

The difficulty of the classes and the summer internship I got.

I made great friends at Trinity. We all went through a lot together.

Danessa

Dorm Life. I loved living in the dorms and having my friends next door. And the dorms were really really nice as well.

I would brag about how easy it is to get involved. I am a member of many clubs, and am ALWAYS busy, much to my downfall academically. When one thing is done, I often am already late for something else or have to rush to get there.

Jaime

Mostly, I tell them about the incredible amount of diversity - racial, ethnic, relgious, and even pastime and major diversity play a huge role in the university's overall structure. Also, the professors are great about reaching out to students - they have required office hours each week, and are often available even outside of those - whatever they can do to assist their students, they will. Lastly, the school is very driven and challenging, but such challenges teach the students individual responsibility and independence, preparing them for the "real world."

Stephany

great class, awesome financial aid, great teachers