Trinity University

« See more reviews of Trinity University

Most students there tend to hang out only with their friends at school only and rarely go into the outside community. I was very surprised at how a lot barely know, or don't know, how to interact with other people of different socioeconomic status in the community. I also wish I had known that I wasn't going to be prepared for a career--that I would be prepared to continue my education, which isn't practical for me right now.

Trinity is a very academically challenging school. Everyone expects do to well and everyone wants to do well so there is a good motivation for you to get good grades. However, if you are not willing to put in the work, you will not do well at this school. Also, because everyone is so concentrated on school and their grades, there is not much of a social life, unless you join a sorority or fraternity.

I wish I had known how importat it is to make strong connections with people durin your first year. The groups of friends here become pretty set after that, and i can be hard to get into one. I also wish I had known how much it was oriented around Greek life even though in reality a pretty small percentage of the students go Greek.

How lame the social scene is, unfortuantely. The quality of education can't be beat, but I definitely would have preferred a school a bit larger. The whole place is like high school all over again :\. But I'm a tad biased, many people love it here.

I wish I knew the professors were as approachable as my high school teachers. I was a bit intimidated at the prospect of asking my professors for help. Once I found out how friendly they were, I started doing better academically.

This school is like a glorified high school. There are a lot of groups that don't interact with each other normally.

I wish I had known how difficult it would have been to earn a high GPA (3.7+) in comparison to other universities.

Yes. You are competing with one of the best business schools in the country in Austin (University of Texas)

I feel that I was very prepared for my school, there is nothing I really wish I knew before I came.

i wish i knew the type of females that were here and the lack of spirit there is