Washington, DC
Trinity Washington University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Trinity Washington University

Tanaia

Trinity is an impeccable institution that lets young women such as myself be who we are, the way God intended us to be. I've never been to such a place such as Trinity that encompasses so many good things. Every person apart of the faculty makes you feel loved and welcomed. I would recommend this institution to every young woman in the DC area.

Suhayl

I can honestly say that Trinity has been an environment where I learn a lot and also got to connect with all my professors and sisters. It is a place where there is a lot of opportunity and help and that's what I love most abut Trinity. This school has all types of resources in and out of campus it's amazing.

Sharon T.

If I had that opportunity I would have stayed in school then and finished. Life throws so many road blocks but, it is how you deal with the adversities in your life and not give up on your dreams that matter. I knew when I was high school senior, I wanted to be lawyer but the circumstances in my family cause me to put my dreams and goals on the back burner. So now I am juggling to get my degree and dealing with the responsibility of raising a family. I tell my son, that in every stage of your life, there are things that you are required to do, its best to do them in that stage of life, so they don't spill out into the next stage. It's not being selfish to put yourself first, especially when It comes to your education. I missed an opportunity of Merit Scholarship when I was a teenager entering high school that I could have used after high school but my family didn't understand the importance of it. It was opportunity that didn't come around again. So be encourage and have faith in yourself, to follow your dreams.

I wish I had known that they didn't offer a degree in Business and Law. I have been taking Business and Law courses. But they don't have a double major degree in the two areas.

The most frustrating thing here at Trinity Washington University is the turn-over of advisor. I have had five advisors since at started at Trinity, which is distruptive. I feel that I have had to start over each time change

Wendy

Going back as a high school senior I would give myself three advices confidence, money, and vision. I've learned all three being a college student now but many times I wish that I could go back and learned them in high school so that I could advance in college. As a senior being confident would have been key to the idea of college. I would know that I am smart and know that I could go to college and do well. If I were confident as a senior then I would not be afraid of apply to different colleges around the United States. Also I would work more hours as a senior because now I know how expensive college is. I would probably sign up for more scholarships and try to help babysit, clean, or tutor to earn extra cash. Lastly I would sit down and think to myself what am I going to do in college? What is it that I like? I would have a clear vision of what I am going to do in college in order to not waste time or money.

The most frustrating things about Trinity is the long lab hours for science classes.

Robert

Relax and enjoy the journey. The journey may be long or short. That decision is yours. Never stop learning, doing, and caring for others. With all journeys there will be a few bumps in the road. You have to roll with them and not fight them. Jouneys should be joyful. Sad things can happen during them. Keep your eyes on prize. Because the prize is you. As you grow, develop, and change into all you can become. Keep in mind that you are a work in progress. Life is about change and so should you. Enjoy the constant change, never be afraid to grow, take chances, interact with others, and remain engaged with your life.

Trinity was a religious school. You had a large church right on the property. In times of stress, times when you were seeking peace and quiet, you had something on your mind, or, you just wanted to meditate you could escape into that church. Trinity had a beautiful campus and an air of quaintness about it. That was not a bad thing. I see that it has big plans for the future. I can only wish them luck in their endeavors. They were wonderful for me and sought to help, nurture, students. I believe that they are still that way.

Trinty Washington University was a wonderful school to attend. At that time, they were very student centered, interested in their students, and were willing to work with you for sucess. Back in the "good old days"(1977) Trinity had a certain quaintness about it. It definitely was a center of learning and knowledge. I cannot tell you about the campus life, because I was a commuting student. Having said that, Trinity was easy to get too via the subway, it was a quiet campus, and, they actively engaged the students in learning and growing.

Angela

Angie, you're a senior now, start early with you college choices. It is best to make a list of schools that you may be interested and most of all speak with your Guidance Counselor to help you make the best choice that fit your needs and interest. Once you have selected the schools of your choice, start looking at the college essays and make sure you have selected two people to write letters of recommendation. Don't forget the SAT prep, you will need it. Most of all go visit the campus, look at the campus as a place where you will be for 4 - 5 years of your life and not because your friends attend or your parents say it is a good choice. This will be your home away from home. It is also best to make a connection with someone in admissions, financial aid and resident life; they are important places on the college campus besides the student union and cafateria. Oh by the way, peanut butter and jelly, popcorn and cup-o-noodles will be a common food so prepare yourself.

The best thing about Trinity Washington Univeristy is the family feel. I always felt like everyone cared. Faculty, students and staff made sure I had what I needed to succeed. My fellow classmates made me feel welcome and we have built relationships that have lasted. We always get together and continue the fun we learned in all of our counseling classes.

Educating women to build on their know and skills to become professional in their career field. Nancy Paloci is an example of one of these woman who has come a professional in her field.

Roxanna

If I were to go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would give myself numerous of advices about the reality of life. Knowing what I know now about college life, I would have significantly advised myself to take my classes seriously to have a higher and better GPA. In high school, I would frequently arrive to class late, skip class to socialize with my friends and I would not take my education seriously because I had a different mindset. However, my mindset completely changed when I graduated from high school with the help of numerous of outstanding faculties and realized what I was going to do with my life to help my parents. My father motivated me the most because he ended up acquiring Diabetes and he is the only one in my family that works. Therefore, I knew that I had to change the cycle in my family and succeed in life by pursuing a college degree. Many people think the worst about me and believe that I cannot make it, but I know for a fact that I will accomplish my nursing degree not only for myself, but for my family.

I wish I had known the classes I needed to take to prevent taking a class I did not have to take. In addition, I wish this school was more organized especially with their nursing program. Many students are unaware of the classes they need to take causing them to easily waste time by taking a class that was not required.

My school is mostly known for providing a sustainable financial aid to students who lack income in paying for the tuition. This is extremely helpful for numerous of students who cannot afford to pay for their education. Money should not be a problem because Trinity Washington University offers tremendous amount of financial aid especially to students who have excellent grades and leadership.

Lillian

I would tell myself to take advantage of the career development center as soon as I get into college. In junior year, students usually go and see them for questions and advice, but it is better to start as early as the second semester. I would also advise myself to start doing internships early. More than one internship is better, because I can develop skills and put it on my resume. I would tell myself to take advantage of more clubs and organizations. This is helpful for resumes. I also think it is best to get to know the alumni. They can give advice on what to expect in college and how they can connect with each other through their own Alumni department located in the school building. Lastly, I would tell myself to enjoy the excerise room, because I haven't regualry used it. Excersie not only is effective for the body, but also for the mind. Classes are hectic and it cost thousands of dollars for the four years that I'm there. I would say to myself that excerising in the school athletic facility can do wonders for your mind, body, and soul.

I thought the school would be in the state of Washington, but when I read it clearly, the location is in the District of Columbia.

A persom who is looking to understand their field of interst in a small classroom. In other schools, the classrooms looks like an auditorium filled with a lot of people. In this school, you receive more attention from your professors when you need to ask questions and you also gain feedbacks and participate in group discussions much better.

Reflecting on my past decisions regarding my education, if i could go back to my senior year in high school I would tell meself to take my foreign language seriously. By compeleting assignments and projects on time and to the best of my ability was great,if I would've placed more time into studying, I believe that I would've been able to better perform in my language courses. Another aspect that I would've enjoyed would be getting involved in more community service based organizations. While in college I really learned the meaning of giving to others and fully understood the importance of giving.

Individuals that are tunnel visioned and do not want to meet new people that will have an amazing impact on your life.

Because the small class sizes allowed for me to develop a personal relationship with my professors as well as allowed me the ability to venture out and make more connections within my network.

Trinity Washington University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.