Trinity Washington University

« See more reviews of Trinity Washington University

A persom who is looking to understand their field of interst in a small classroom. In other schools, the classrooms looks like an auditorium filled with a lot of people. In this school, you receive more attention from your professors when you need to ask questions and you also gain feedbacks and participate in group discussions much better.

The type of person that is willing to learn should attend Trinity. If you just want to get by and obtain an easy degree Trinity is not the institution for you. There is no slack here especially if you're interested in nursing. It's a lot of hardwork, reading, and typing.

Any woman who wants to attend a school where she will excel, experience great professors, and get a good educational experience should come to Trinity. The professors are caring and don't mind helping you whenever that see a student in need of help.

People who want to meet people of different cultures in the classrooms and out. Who would like to have one one one help from teachers the care and the know your names. It is just the right enrivorment.

Someone who doesnt care much about their social life or any diverse clubs. They only focus on academics.