Trinity Washington University

« See more reviews of Trinity Washington University

I would tell myself to focus more on applying myself towards my courses and studies. I would have a more older outlook on life as a teenage entering into a adult world of study. I would tell myself to take as many courses as I could because college course are very expensive. I would tell myself to apply for more scholarships early while still attending high school. I would tell myself to make better decisions while in high school because those decisions you will remember for a life time. As a teenage living home , do not forget to thank your parents for the easy life they provided for you as a teenage beacuse entering college is not so easy being away from home and being the decision maker in my life.

So far, with my college experience I feel that I have gained so much. I have gotten the opportunity to experience living on my own for the first time. In addition, I have learned how to be more responsible as far as making sure I go to class everyday and study so that I earn the best grades that I can. It has been valuable to attend school because it is preparing me for my career in the future. Also, college gave me the opportunity to achieve one of my goals, which was to play college basketball. College basketball has made me more confident in the classroom and has helped me to succeed academically. College has been a great experience for me and I know it will still be after I graduate.

If I could go back to my high school senior and give myself advices. I would tell myself to not give up every time things start to get difficult and to focus more on what you want for your future and stop following or listening to what your classmates are doing. I would pay more attention on homework, review for my quizzes and exams. I would listened and do what my parents and teachers ask me to do in order for me to improve my grades. I would come to school on time, joined clubs at school for extra curriculums. I would do anything I could to do well on my SAT by practicing every hard. Once I graduated, I would do anything I could to stay on top of my study in college and not get lazy.

Although I go to a community college and have only been in college for a short time, the time has been very valuable for me. I have been able to discover what type of people I want to surround myself with and have opened my eyes to the fact that I am the master of my fate. I can do whatever I put my mind to, and I realized this within the first few weeks of my freshman year of college. Throughout high school, I did not believe in myself. But after putting my mind to it, I now know that I I can do whatever I dream of. I value my time at Cuyahoga Community College because it is not helping me find out who I am, it is helping me shape who I am going to be.

There are so many great institutions that thrive in excellent education. It is in those institutions where one grows to be independent, respected, hard working and prepared for the real world. Finding the right college takes effort but overall the desire to be further educated. A college experience is being on your own, making right decisions, and at the same time discovering who you are, so that you may have a bright future. Involve yourself and invest in that college because someday you may make a difference in your community, your country and even the world and perhaps win the prize that rewards and recognizes the excellence of your work.

Relax and enjoy the journey. The journey may be long or short. That decision is yours. Never stop learning, doing, and caring for others. With all journeys there will be a few bumps in the road. You have to roll with them and not fight them. Jouneys should be joyful. Sad things can happen during them. Keep your eyes on prize. Because the prize is you. As you grow, develop, and change into all you can become. Keep in mind that you are a work in progress. Life is about change and so should you. Enjoy the constant change, never be afraid to grow, take chances, interact with others, and remain engaged with your life.

Reflecting on my past decisions regarding my education, if i could go back to my senior year in high school I would tell meself to take my foreign language seriously. By compeleting assignments and projects on time and to the best of my ability was great,if I would've placed more time into studying, I believe that I would've been able to better perform in my language courses. Another aspect that I would've enjoyed would be getting involved in more community service based organizations. While in college I really learned the meaning of giving to others and fully understood the importance of giving.

The most important thing I have recieved about my college experince so far is dont procrasinate. when you procrasinate you don't allow yourself to perform at your highest ability. I think to start a paper early is better than starting it late because you allow yourself to have more time to plan your information. When you don't procrasinate you don't find yourself cramming information in your head. Instead you take your time to master the information.

I would tell myself that it is very important for me to do well academically. I would have told myself that I should have kept my GPA above a 3.5 to be competitive. College life is about learning and having fun. I would inform myself that being flashy and not studying is not going to help me in college. Studying is very important and I wish I would have done more of it in high school to prepare me for college.

So far, my college experience at Trinity has been one of the best experiences yet. I've gained alot of promising relationships with my professors and I can tell that they genuinely care about my education and my future. I find comfort in knowing that I can get help from any of the faculty at Trinity. Everyone is always lending a helping hand and willing to give out helpful resources.