Trinity Washington University

« See more reviews of Trinity Washington University

I wish I had known that it was a women's college. I wish I had known that school spirit is non-existant. I wish I had known that a majority of the student body is apathetic. I wish I had known that the administration is both restrictive and ineffectual. I wish I had known that I would make most of my friends through my sorority, and by spending time on other college campuses.

I wish I had known the classes I needed to take to prevent taking a class I did not have to take. In addition, I wish this school was more organized especially with their nursing program. Many students are unaware of the classes they need to take causing them to easily waste time by taking a class that was not required.

I wish I had known that they didn't offer a degree in Business and Law. I have been taking Business and Law courses. But they don't have a double major degree in the two areas.

I thought the school would be in the state of Washington, but when I read it clearly, the location is in the District of Columbia.

I wish I would have known that this school doesnt have very much loan options.

Before i came to this school i wish i knew more about the on-campus housing.