Trinity Washington University

« See more reviews of Trinity Washington University

What I consider the best thing about my school is the professors because they instill in the students the benefits of continuing a collge education. There is never a time when you couln't communicate or interact with your professors because they are always there willing to facilitate and give you encouragement and provide steps to get you through this journey we call college. The professors enjoy their job and make it their duty to make their students feel welcomed and at ease.

The best thing about Trinity is it's helping characteristics. Professors here don't want to see you fail but encourage you to exit the class with the knowledge needed for the next one. The professors teach you life skills that prepares you for your career. I oper door policy is a personal favorite. No appointments are required here so feel free to just drop by.

The best thing about Trinity Washington Univeristy is the family feel. I always felt like everyone cared. Faculty, students and staff made sure I had what I needed to succeed. My fellow classmates made me feel welcome and we have built relationships that have lasted. We always get together and continue the fun we learned in all of our counseling classes.

The best thing i consider about my school is the small class sizes. I don't feel overwhelmed by the number of people in my class, and one on one help is very easy to get from the teachers. By having small class sizes, I have gotten better grades, and i've never been so proud of myself in all my years of going to school!

I would consider my schools small campus to be the best thing about it. I love that the campus is small because I can get to class on time and I don't have to worry about being late to class. Since the school is small everyone knows everyone so were like a big sisterhood.

I enjoy the diversity and the fact that as an all-women college, we empower each other in ways that were not thought possible.

The best tthing about Trinity University is that is not to big and not to small. And it's location is wonderful.

n/a