Trinity Washington University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Trinity Washington University

Nikolay

I love it! I couldn’t ask for a better school to go to and better people to surround myself with. All the staff and teachers are very very nice and I am grateful for The help And The advice that they give the students and I really like how accessible they are at all times.

I really love the school because it’s affordable.

Asia

I think Trinity Washington University has a lot of potential, but with the President not allowing us to do certain activities or even have a Greek life, it really holds the school back. Also, they keep grasser cleaner then they do the dorms. The building are old and need remodeling and maybe more people would come here.

The staff is extremely rude and they do not care about the students especially when a teacher was racist towards me the school did nothing about it. The support system with tutoring needs a lot of improvement which is the main reason why I'm transferring.

Michelle

Trinity Washington university has the best teachers. They are always planing interesting lessons. The teachers give out a good amount of extra credit, they don't want use to fail. They push us because they know we can do it. Also this campus is very open and there is always something to do.

Andrea Escarlet

My general opinion about trinity is that they give us a lot of help and they always support us, in the sport we all support ourselves. Their teachers are good because to any doubt they are there to clarify it. Trinity Washington University is very good.

Zyara

Overall Trinity is very small, the nursing program is very inspirational. I have not really experience the full tour around Trinity but my plans are to join the nursing program, and hopefully Trinity would have me and show me that it's not a bad place to be at and eventually graduate from college. Three areas of my life I want to focus most are to work hard, stay happy and healthy, but also continue to be a productive person.

Kiere

Trinity Washington University is a great college who wanted to see all students be successful and exceed . Also, the professor and student are very helpful when asking for help. Next, there are many different opportunity and resources for students to be successful.

Suhayl

I can honestly say that Trinity has been an environment where I learn a lot and also got to connect with all my professors and sisters. It is a place where there is a lot of opportunity and help and that's what I love most abut Trinity. This school has all types of resources in and out of campus it's amazing.

Tanaia

Trinity is an impeccable institution that lets young women such as myself be who we are, the way God intended us to be. I've never been to such a place such as Trinity that encompasses so many good things. Every person apart of the faculty makes you feel loved and welcomed. I would recommend this institution to every young woman in the DC area.

Joana

Trinity is a great opportunity to continue learning and open news doors to great achievements. Professors and staff are a huge support to all student in any circumstances. At trinity we work as a unit, the main focus is to feel united and achieve all we can. Classes are average small allowing a lot of one to one communication which is one of the best way to gain relationships with one another. TRINITY WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY IS THE BEST.

Alyssa

I believe the Trinity Washington University is a good academic school. It's just that what we are paying for is not what we are getting. Room and Broad are the most expensive things here and both of them are trash. In most rooms everything doesn't work or it's missing and the bath are so old. The food they serve is terrible. Some students are vegan and can't eat half the things in there and are paying for 19 meals a week.

Layla

The school is small which is fine. I just wish there was more involvement on campus and more actual things to do on campus. This school doesn't feel like a college at all, mainly due to lack of extracurricular activities. The food is really bad, it has its ups and downs.

dorcas

I love Trinity because the school is full of love and caring. Teachers know their students after a week of class, teachers are very much available to help their students. Everything about it is just what I was looking for in a college. Students help each other succeed, Advisors are just wonderful helping students making for sure that they are taking the right class and are on the right path for their major.

Jasmy

Trinity Washington University is a good school. Academically, I receive the help needed by my professors, many times they help arrange office hours around the student schedule. On campus there are various of places to study and get homework done. Student life isn't much, there is barely much to do.

Lashon

Trinity is good in understanding the needs of their students. Like all colleges, they are not perfect but they are here for the students. I am not on campus, but they need to work on campus housing from what I hear from my peers. Overall, Trinity is great.

zaza

I wish I never came to this school. This school sucks really bad the foundation professor Barkley is the worst professor in the whole world. She can't teach and literally talks about irrelevant things that have nothing to do with the class. You are better off going to a different school. They only have 5 people graduating this year and I didn't even find that out until I started the program at this school. The professors for Pharmacology she's a good but for health assessment and foundation good luck!