Buffalo, NY
Trocaire College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Trocaire College

Franxosi

I would encourage him to study the Word of God more. To have a deeper relationship with him. To always remember that home is heaven and to always have him as the preeminece in your life. But, it's not me telling you this that builds character, it''s experience. Don't take a break, go to college right after highschool,while the information is still fresh. You must be focus, avoid all the pressures from your friends. The work the teachers hand out may seem overwelming, but remember God wont give you anything you can't handle. The faculty will help you in anyway they can. They want to see succeed in life. they don't want you to quit on your goal. Don't be lazy and procrastination is your worse enemy. Become a Physical Therapist, because helping others is your gift. You will know more about this with Dad's stroke. Not only will he need you, but our family in Haiti as well. Don't get caught up in your success .Live as though Christ died yesterday, rose from the grave today, and is coming back tomorrow. You may be the only bible people will see.

Dina

When I graduated from highschool I was not even thinking about college. All I wanted to do was go out and have fun with my friends. I am 29 years old now and I am almost finished with my Registered Nursing degree. If I knew what life would be like without a college degree when I graduated highschool I would of went straight to college. I would tell myself that it is only a couple more years of school compared to the rest of your life struggling to make ends meet. I would also tell myself that my friends, if they are my true friends, they would be there for me no matter what, even if I didn't go out and party with them all of the time because of school.

The best thing about Trocaire is that the classes are small. There is a very low ratio of students to teachers, therefore there is more one on one with the students and teachers. The teachers actually get to know all the names of their students. Also the teachers are always willing to help out with whatever they can.

I would have to say the most frustrating thing about school is the parking there. The college does not have a parking lot.

Amaryllis

My school is best known for the many programs they have, for example Nursing.

My school is best known for the many programs they have, for example Nursing.

If I can go back into time to talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself alot of information. Procrastination was one of the biggest mistakes I have done while being in college. I messed up a couple of semesters causing me to be on probation. I didnt put much effort into my work. One day I came to a conclusion that in order to be successful, you have to minimize some daily activities, for example, spending time with your friends, watching television, and going out. My first year of college I was always doing those things, but not no more. When I get a task, I make sure my homework is completed before the next day instead of rushing right before the class starts. I taught myself time management. I would make sure I have a planner, because it is very useful especially managing school and personal life. I learned alot throughout the years, and I will make sure I do not procrastinate. It is very important to read over your notes after class and do the assign readings. It will help you do better on tests and quizzes.

The worst thing about my school is the computer system. The computer system in the library is slow and sometimes wont work. It aggravates me because when I am trying to print or review a paper before class the computer will either freeze or will be slow.

Amber

I would tell myself thats its good to know exactly what you are going to college for and dont waste time becuase you will waste money. Always keep an open mind and take every scholarship opportunity you can get. Alawys save a little time to yourself to reflect and stay on track. Most importantly if you have questions seeking help, there should aways be tutiors and professors who can help you. If your paying, they have the time, use all that you can get access to. Try to get things in before the deadline so you have time to improve and correct especially when it comes time to register for the following semester.

I wish i would have known that it doesnt take much for you to a student to slip off track. Also that if you earn a high GPA that you must work just as hard to keep it up. College is nothing like high school; including the people all the way down to the homework. Keeping an easy schedule can take a lot of stress off your shoulders when your in college. I also wish i would have known that time to yourself can increase your study time, which is always a bonus.

A strong willed student will succeed in a school such as Daemen college. Someone who is focused and determined to achieve the higest or strive to will do fine at Daemen. Its smaall in size and will accomidate your needs if you stay on task, and organize yourself it will be a great college experience.

Trocaire is a close family of students and teachers.

Trocaire is a close family of students and teachers.

I've attended a few colleges and Trocaire is by far the best. The staff has an open door policy and is willing to work with you to help meet your goal. The class sizes are small which allows you to get to know your teachers and classmates. Trocaire is one of the few colleges that offers Surgical Technology . After you graduate the school also helps you to find a job. The school has many job fairs and has a tight relationship with the Catholic Health System. I feel confident that at Trocaire I will continue to be successful.

If I knew what I know now I would have done things differently. I would make sure to tell myself that school work comes first. Be involved in as much as you can, wether it's sports, playing an instrument or joining a club. You may think that school is boring and not work as hard as you should. School is not easy and takes alot of hard work. It will be time consuming but it will pay off in the long run. Woring hard and getting good grades will help you get into a great college. A college degree will help you live the life you choose. You will be able to make your own decisions and choose a career that suits you. No one said it will be easy or fun. At times you may want to cry and give up. We all get frustrated but you have to be strong and know what you want to achieve in life. When you get down just remember that school is a wonderful place. You will always need to learn new things in order to grow as an individual.

Trocaire College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.