Troy, AL
Troy University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Troy University

Justin

Coming to Troy Universtiy, I was a little skeptical because I did not know what to expect. However, that happens to every student when trying to find the right college. As for me, I made the right choice. Troy University is not as big as Auburn University but it is a little bigger than Samford University. Troy's campus is one of the most beautiful campuses in the USA. When it comes to education, Troy succeeds. The professors have been very concerning to students needs. This is accompanied with the gracious class sizes. I would say that the average class here at Troy is about 55 students. Some bigger some smaller. Students at Troy are not bogged down with being "a flower in the wall" to a professor because the student to teacher ratio is superb. As for on campus dinning, I cannot complain. Same with on campus housing. My only gripe with Troy University is the activites that they host throughout the week. They do not offer many activites on campus and even outside of campus. If one is looking to attend Troy University, just know that you will have to find things to do...they do not just pop up. All in all, Troy University was an outstanding choice on my part. So far I have a GPA of 3.8 and all my classes are going well. Thank you, UNIGO, for this gracious oppurtunity.

Dequan

My review of Troy is that is a really good school. I decided to go to the school because Troy is really organized and gets their business handles and taken care of on time. The students that attend the school made me feel at home and the staff really cares about its students. When the professors see you trying they are willing to work with you.

Justice

Outstanding!!! The support at Troy University is also great. Everyone want to assist the students to achieve.

Kirsten

I love Troy University. It's a great college. I love being able to take 9 week classes instead of 16 week classes, it makes it a lot easier to focus on just a couple classes at a time. The professors are great and they really know what they're talking about. I loved going to Troy so much as an undergrad that I'm going to graduate school at Troy too!

K'ryn

I visited this school twice and after the first visit, I knew it would be my new home. I love that everyone you meet here accepts you. No one has to try hard to make friends with anyone. The professors really like to help you. The campus is clean and peaceful. I love it here!

Hope

I think Troy is a wonderful school where the people around you get to know you on a personal level and are mostly very friendly. The one downside I would say there is, is that there is not a whole lot to do around town. However, that is why I'm rushing this year to join Greek Life which is pretty active there and does not cost much in comparison to other schools! I would definitely recommend it though, especially since they offer wonderful scholarships. I have a scholarship that covers full tuition for four years, and there is one that covers tuition and housing so definitely look into it!

Jeffrey

Troy University online college option allows me the opportunity to pursue my degree while working 50-60 hours a week at my current job. As a fully accredited school, I have confidence that my degree from Troy will be respected by all I encounter in the future.

Aryn

Someone attending Troy university should be outgoing because we are a very outgoing university! We are known for our tradition, our Saturday football, our Sprit, and most importantly academic excellence. If you want to go to a school full of tradition, love, and excitement- Troy is definitely for you! Being your game face! Go Trojans!

The worst thing Troy Montgomery is the fact that one day I'll have to graduate and leave. I am absolutely blessed to be able to attend such an amazing school! I love the campus size, all the buildings are close together. I love the class sizes, they're small so I get to be a person and not a number. Lastly, I love the tradition here at Troy! I am so proud to be a Trojan and so blessed to attend such an amazing school with an amazing nursing program!

Arielle

Be more grateful. Say thank you more, be kinder to people and appreciate them more. Time flies and while an education is important how you go about getting it is just as important. It’s the old saying that it doesn’t matter if you when the game if you cheated or won be other means. Fairness, kindness, and most importantly love is the answer to any questions that might arise. Love for you fellow man, love with patience in the times of anger and in rushing. Love is patience and love is blind, it is the best way to be. It is with love that the greats succeed and it is with the lack over that they fall. For what one victory was won alone? None. There is always someone cheering you on, telling you to get up when you think you can't go any further. It is with love that the greatest of battles the battles on the inside are won. So younger me, say thank you more, breathe in times of anger and let it go. You only get one family and they leave all too soon.

Troy is known for having the most diverse college community. Any type of personality, character, morals, and values will find their crowd at Troy. There are over 200 Clubs each one with a different idea/belief. There is not one single type of person that would do well at Troy University. Troy is a place for all types of people. Shy, outgoing, loud, quiet, social, not so social, happy and the not so happy, its a place for all. In any university you will find any of that. But at Troy you will see them all working together in harmony.

Sadly the people. The school is great, the teachers are friendly and the campus is beautiful. The only thing that could sour Troy is the people, but people who make an experience not so fun can be found everywhere. Troy has taught me that the most important education I can get is the one where I do whatever it takes to succeed in all types of environments. People will put you down no matter what class, race, sex, religion, or person you are and Troy has taught me to stand up for myself. Our moto says it all.

Sarina

My classmates are diverse but predominately white. I've never been in a class that had more than 30 students. I have loved something about all of my professors. We all have room for improvement but this campus makes up for its flaws by providing great classroom settings.

Troy University is not known as a party much like Alabama State University. It is not as well-known as the University of Alabama. It is extremely diverse, which makes the school unique from the other schools I once considered. There are people from all walks of life here.

Dear Miss. Know-It-All, Listen to your mother. As a matter of fact, listen to your whole family. I love you with my entire being but, you do not have all of the answers. You are not Kanye West. There is absolutely nothing wrong with attending a community college. It was created for individuals just like yourself. No, it is not because you are black. It is because you are capable but not yet prepared for a four-year university. Do what is right for you. You cannot please the world and yourself at the same time. It's a good idea in theory but life just doesn't work like that. Kick butt for two years in community college then transfer to Troy. (Trust me.) You will need to be close to your ailing grandmother who raised you. Lastly, always remember this. You will have your entire 20s to party. Do not waste the most important year of your college career on boys, clubs, and nonsense. You only have one life, one future, one youth. Visualize the best versions of these blessings and turn them into realities. You can do it. Yourself, Sarina Henderson

Troy University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.