Troy University

« See more reviews of Troy University

Troy University not only consists of a variety of programs with online capability, they also choose professors that contain the ability to teach with passion utilizing many methods, not just what is printed in a text book, giving their students a greater opportunity to retain what is taught through their unique teaching experiences.

Troy University offers a quick, simple, structured system which allows students to decide what times best fit their schedules as well as a variety of courses available online. Troy offers an assortment of sports, clubs, organizations, and opportunities for the vast majority to take part.

Troy University is a remarkably diverse, beautiful, compact, convenient, and well-designed campus with students who are involved, friendly, outgoing, and interesting; the professors are relatable, down-to-earth, and a pleasure under which to study.

Troy University is considered to be more of a close knit family instead of an educational facility whose main focus is finance.

Troy is the perfect sized school for someone who wants the college experience but doesn't want to feel lost in their school.

Troy University is a very-well, educated, friendly, school that guides your development and prepares you for life.

Troy University is very unique in the way that it gives its students a big university feel within a small town.

I think Troy University is considered a school of execellence where I have learned so much in just one year.

Troy University is a well-balanced, energetic place of learning full of variety and opportunity.

The smaller campus in Dothan was diverse and I felt less like a number and more like a person.