Troy University Top Questions

Educate the mind to think, the heart to feel, the body to act. - TROY Motto 1887

Lucas

Troy University is a remarkably diverse, beautiful, compact, convenient, and well-designed campus with students who are involved, friendly, outgoing, and interesting; the professors are relatable, down-to-earth, and a pleasure under which to study.

jonathan

Funfilled, exciting, educational, entertaining, worthwhile, cost efficient

Chavon

"Shoot for the star, you'll still land among them?"

Gayle

Troy University is considered to be more of a close knit family instead of an educational facility whose main focus is finance.

Jamelle

Troy University not only consists of a variety of programs with online capability, they also choose professors that contain the ability to teach with passion utilizing many methods, not just what is printed in a text book, giving their students a greater opportunity to retain what is taught through their unique teaching experiences.

Joanie

The smaller campus in Dothan was diverse and I felt less like a number and more like a person.

chazten

A GREAT LEARNING EXPERIENCE.

Kayla

Great band program and directors. The psychology department has great teachers too.

Felxibilty as a military student taking online courses

April

Troy University is convienant and has something for everyone.

Daniel

Troy University is a well-balanced, energetic place of learning full of variety and opportunity.

Joshua

Troy University offers a quick, simple, structured system which allows students to decide what times best fit their schedules as well as a variety of courses available online. Troy offers an assortment of sports, clubs, organizations, and opportunities for the vast majority to take part.

Angel

Troy University is very unique in the way that it gives its students a big university feel within a small town.

Divetta

An international melting pot, full of all cultures, class, and ethnicity.

Rebekah

Troy is the perfect sized school for someone who wants the college experience but doesn't want to feel lost in their school.

Dakkia

I think Troy University is considered a school of execellence where I have learned so much in just one year.

Cleshun

Troy University is a very-well, educated, friendly, school that guides your development and prepares you for life.

The perfect size, easy to get involved

Jacquel

bland!

Rosalind

My school was great for the working adult

Krystal

Troy University help students excel to their highest level.

My school is small, but effective.