Troy University Top Questions

Arielle

Be more grateful. Say thank you more, be kinder to people and appreciate them more. Time flies and while an education is important how you go about getting it is just as important. It’s the old saying that it doesn’t matter if you when the game if you cheated or won be other means. Fairness, kindness, and most importantly love is the answer to any questions that might arise. Love for you fellow man, love with patience in the times of anger and in rushing. Love is patience and love is blind, it is the best way to be. It is with love that the greats succeed and it is with the lack over that they fall. For what one victory was won alone? None. There is always someone cheering you on, telling you to get up when you think you can't go any further. It is with love that the greatest of battles the battles on the inside are won. So younger me, say thank you more, breathe in times of anger and let it go. You only get one family and they leave all too soon.

Sarina

Dear Miss. Know-It-All, Listen to your mother. As a matter of fact, listen to your whole family. I love you with my entire being but, you do not have all of the answers. You are not Kanye West. There is absolutely nothing wrong with attending a community college. It was created for individuals just like yourself. No, it is not because you are black. It is because you are capable but not yet prepared for a four-year university. Do what is right for you. You cannot please the world and yourself at the same time. It's a good idea in theory but life just doesn't work like that. Kick butt for two years in community college then transfer to Troy. (Trust me.) You will need to be close to your ailing grandmother who raised you. Lastly, always remember this. You will have your entire 20s to party. Do not waste the most important year of your college career on boys, clubs, and nonsense. You only have one life, one future, one youth. Visualize the best versions of these blessings and turn them into realities. You can do it. Yourself, Sarina Henderson

Caitlin

Dear High School Senior Caitlin, Please do not ever stop applying for scholarships. The money is not always there. You want to get out of college debt free. There is money out there, so please keep looking for it. Also, don't give up on your job search, but you will eventually find jobs I promise you. Don't stress too much. Also, the friends you have as a freshman are not the friends you will have when you graduate, but that's okay. People are meant to be in your life for a set period of time and then they move on. What you actually need to do is let go of the friends you had in high school. Do not completely discount them, but do not hang onto them past the point of them wanting to be around you. It will only cause you heartache. Embrace new friendships. Embrace being a nerd, because it is a niche you have found yourself and while it won't get you any money (in fact, it'll help you spend some), it will make you some great friends and experiences. Sincerely, 22-year-old Caitlin

I would tell myself to plan my entire college course load right away. I would tell myself to plan ahead and stay focused. I would tell myself to get help and seek advice even when I do not need it. Tell myself college is not about making friends and hanging out. I would tell myself to stay focused about what I am doing, and remind myself why I'm attending college. Tell myself that my future is depended on me getting good grades and having a great GPA.

Lucas

I would tell myself to relax; college is incredible. I would tell myself to, under no circumstances, take 8 o'clock morning classes. I would warn myself of on-campus one-ply toilet paper. I would tell myself to stay away from the cafeteria's pizza at least twice a week, and to instead grab an apple or a yogurt parfait (and I would tell myself that I will grow to love yogurt parfaits). I would tell myself to take obnoxiously detailed notes, even if I thought the information given was irrelevant in regards to the tests or exams. I would tell myself to enjoy the challenge of balancing working for money and working toward my degree. Most importantly, I would tell myself to learn with every opportunity I was given, and not to simply hold information until exam-day; instead, to take the information in and use it to better myself outside of the classroom as well.

christopher

I would advise my self not to be preasured by others and trying to live to their expectations. Take a little breather, do one school at a time not two while working. I would also advise to not let others decide your fate; be strong and find your own path. Finally assign yourself a goal every year to reach to that has nothing to do with school, work, or money. If you want to write a book then assign yourself that goal and do it, want to make a musical then do it, want to start a candle Ccompany THEN DO IT! Don't hesitate or try and watch life through a window. Go out there and just Live. Make mistakes, try something new, fall in love, but no matter what STOP LETTING OTHERS RUN YOUR LIFE, YOUR GOALS, AND YOUR FUTURE AND GO OUT A ENJOY YOUR LIFE YOURSELF; its the only one your going to get.

James

Assuming that I could have that much needed "sit down" with my nineteen year old self, I would most likely emphasize the following: There is an exponential curve when it comes to success, and nobody is going to clue you in. In a world fraught with the idea that everyone should win just for showing up, the reality is starkly different. Heading into college, you are already behind the curve and you are losing ground rapidly. I would look myself in the eyes, shake the fog and boredom out, and drive home this singular truth. No one cares about your success except you. And once you get into the real world, you're swimming with sharks. So take the time now to make mistakes, challenge yourself, and establish great (not good) habits in your academic, physical fitness, and social behaviors. At the end of the day, you don't need to go to that Tuesday night beer pong competition. You need to be looking five years ahead, and strategizing on how you can balance a good foundation while in college with the social pleasures of this amazing time.

jonathan

As you finish your school year up. Forgive and forget and your enemies. They are just memories now. Remember your friends, but do not let them make decisions. Do not go to a university because they did. You are building your life now. Make sure you build your blocks square. You don't want an angle. They could slip off and break; living all your hard work in shambles. Begin to love coffee. Start to appreciate the meaning behind the ramen noodles you will prepare. A few years, ramen turn into linguini. Bills into profit. Get ready to discover yourself. The person you are now is only version 1.0. Upgrades will become available. Make sure download and fix the bugs. You are going to recieve lots of money. Make sure you keep it. The nicest car does not pay your rent. You can not eat it. Your student loans will still be there as you drive it, Basically, remember the good times, the laughs, and the education of high school. All the while prepare yourself for the changes, friends, and education will grow to love and miss once college comes to and end.

Megan

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior, I would tell myself not to worry so much about college choices. In high school, I was worried about which college I should attend and hadn't even figured out my major yet. Knowing what I know now, I would tell my high school self to go with my parents' suggestions, because they actually knew what they were talking about. College is a learning experience. You are supposed to use the experience to grow as an individual and find out what exactly you want to spend the rest of your life doing. If I hadn't come to Troy University, I don't know if I would have been as content with my career choice, or if I would have even figured it out as quickly as I did here. To my high school self: I cannot wait for you to get to Troy and live through all of the experiences that make you who you are today.

Tashema

Tashema, I'm proud of you and all that you've achieved thus far, making the decision to attend college after high school is a smart choice. Although you're on a path to greatness there are a few things to keep in mind. You're a senior this year; therefore you should obtain as many scholarships as possible. College is very expensive. Along with tuition,your books will be pricey. I want you to remember to follow your heart. In college you will face a lot of peer pressure, but you must keep in mind to never put yourself in positions where you feel as though you have to negotiate your sense of integrity. It’s also necessary that I remind you to have faith in all of your abilities. On this journey there will be times when you feel like giving up. Passion and perseverance is needed for your long and short term goals. You have to develop a powerful backbone and maintain stamina in order to excel. I also want you to remember that there is no magic to achieving, nor is there a secret to success only hard work, choices and persistence. You can do it!

A word of advice I would give myself as a highschool senior about to attend college would be to get involved and be open minded. The best way to meet new people is by getting involved in a club or organization that coincides with your hobbies and interests. Another word of advice I would offer is be open minded. You meet a variety of people in college from all different backgrounds. Many will differ greatly from you, but by being open minded, you can learn so much from another person. By getting involved and being open minded, my highschool self will be successful in college.

Gayle

If I could go back and talk to my former self before attending college, I would say relax and be yourself. Everyone attends college anxious about making friends, finding their way around, and maintaining good grades. Personally, I became a nervous wreck as soon as I watched my parents leave without me. Being left alone in an unknown city by yourself can leave you with an unsettling feeling. Eventually, I realized that I was surrounded by helpful individuals who understood exactly what I was going through. Once I calmed down, I came to the conclusion that college is not as scary as some people claim it to be. I have really enjoyed my experience at college so far and I cannot wait to see what my remaining years will bring. I know many prospective college students main problem is ususally being anxious about what is to come. The most important advice I could give to my previous self and present seniors would be to relax and enjoy your college experience to the fullest.

Jamelle

Jamelle Brown March 17, 2013 Travel Back I often think of my younger self attending high school, my parents encouraged me to do my best, get good grades, and graduate. However, they never promoted a higher education and always considered it an unnecessary expense which discouraged me from attending college. If I could travel back in time and talk with myself as a senior in high school I would sit myself down and tell myself to focus more on school, take AP courses that could count toward college credits, study and take the ACT exam. Most importantly, I would teach the importance of visiting with my high school counselor to gain the knowledge and understanding of what options are available to high school students. I would also teach my younger self, that contrary to my parent’s belief, there are many opportunities for attending college without attaining tremendous debt. With hundreds of grants and scholarships available, if I apply myself I have the opportunity to attend college without acquiring large amounts of unnecessary debt. I wish I would have given more thought to college while I was younger, but since there is no going back, I can only move forward.

Shirletha

I would tell myself to predetermine the outcome and aspire to succeed. Motivate yourself to be exceptional beyond measure and to have a catalytical deamenor so that if failure is the aftermath of reaching things seemingly unobtainable, then strive for personal excellence. Along the way mistakes and are going to be made, but never give up. No one can motivate you like you can.

Maricruz

The first thing that I would tell my past self is to not stress. There are many opportunities for anyone that aspires to have a scholarly route: community college, state schools, and private colleges. If one does not receive a positive response from their dream school hope is not lost, there are still community colleges that will aid in a transition to a four year university. On the bright side, it's cheaper too! The key is to never give up no matter what the odds are. Another thing that I would consult to my past self would be to consider the importance of study skills. If one is to learn a certain topic (Math, English, History science, etcetera), make sure it's there to stay for keeps. One must not conform themselves to only the bare minimum. Remember, knowlwdge is power, especially now in this technology fast paced world. The future of a country depends on it's offspring, so the responsibility is actually quite high on today's youth. With great study skills, the general education part of college will be immmensely facilitated. It's better to work double now, than triple in the future.

Arthur

My advice to myself would be to take advantage of any scholarships or financial aid I was able to. I received a full ride academic scholarship to several schools as a high school senior, and once I actually got to college I lost focus on school and ended up losing my scholarship. My poor decisions have caused me to take out student loans and put myself into debt at a young age. I am also working about 30 hours a week to help pay for school, and this makes it harder to focus solely on school. I threw away probably $50,000 worth of free money just because I wanted to party and have fun, and I realize now how big of a mistake that was. I am thankful that I learned from my mistakes and have managed to stay in school. I wish that I could give this advice to all high school seniors so that people won't make the same mistakes that I did.

Haley

If I could go back in time and talk to myself when I was a high school senior, I would tell myself to get prepared the best that I possibly could and to keep my chin up. Starting at a new school, especially college isn't easy and it is quite the transition. See, when I was a senior I didn't really have anyone there to support me in my decision to go to college. I was scared, nervous, and disappointed, wishing I could have did better than I did. But honestly? I wouldn't change a thing, because I made it. I'm doing my best and making a life for myself. That's all that really matters.

Alex

I would tell my high school senior self to take the ACT as many times as it takes to where I would get a scholarship for full tuition. I would also tell myself to be prepared for life without parents being around and how important it is to not go wild and stay dedicated to going to some kind of church or prayer group.

lorena

The best advice that would have greatly benefited me and provided a possible different outcome in my future, would be that I should have taken advantage of more AP classes. I would tell myself not to be intimidated about these upper level courses, because in the end they would have greatly helped me prepare for college. I would also tell myself to participate in more extracurricular activities as this would look good on my resume for college, but more importantly it would help to build character. Study more, and take your future more seriously because you could have had a different future from what you have now. A very important thing I would also advise would be to save for the future, and put all your hopes of receiving a scholarship. I think my future turned out very well, but there are things that I regret that I overlooked that could have boosted my chances at a higher job position. So I think the most imporant thing that I would like to say to my past self is to not be afraid of the future. Be outgoing and ferocious in your goal to learn everything and anything in this life.

Joanie

Although things right now seem to be all about fun and there will be some fun in your future, do not be so quick to dismiss going to college soon. You will excell in the courses that you take because you are smarter than you believe you are. Your future will be great no matter when you begin attending a university, but you are going to be the sole provider for your child. At this moment in your life, your priorities are not in line. This is alright, because you are young. Your life will be full of wonderful experiences and the greatest love you will ever know on this eaerth, your child. I know that sometimes it seems that your mother and father are bothering you about education, but they are right. They are right about more things than you think, even though you will never admit to it. Also, more than anything, I want you to know that you are an intellegent, kind, beautiful person. This will reflect in your future friendships and these will be more important than anything you are involved in right now.

chazten

I would have strived harder to make better choices.

Breanna

If I could go back and talk to my high school senior self, I'd tell myself to have a plan. When I came to college four years ago, I really did not know what I was getting myself into. From the age 4-17, I attended the same Private Christian school so moving three hours away to attend a Public Secular university would be a culture shock. Had I known then what I know how I would've been active on campus. Of course socializing in a place where I know no one is a challenge. I would have told myself to do more research on my major so that I'd have a life after undergrad plan. After getting a Bachelors, life gets real.

Kelsey

Kelsey, I know you are pretty excited about going to college. Here are some things you must do to have an enjoyable college experience and be successful. Study all the time. This sounds like common sense, but grades are top-priority. Keeping up with your assignments is the most important thing you can do. Never wait last minute to cram for a big test; study a little every night. Even more importantly, never skip class. A friend told me it's similar to the Pringles slogan, "once you pop, you can't stop", so don't even start. Get connected, make friends, and be involved. You didn't do a lot of this in high school, so don't miss your chance in college. This is an important time in your life, so make the most of it. Friends, especially in your classes, are great study buddies and are more than willing to help you succeed. You can gain a lot of educational benefit from attending extracurricular seminars and group discussions. Getting connected also means networking. This is very important for most carreer fields. Above all, study hard, have fun, and be successful! You can do it!

dannette

After high school, continue educating yourself while you are young and do not have the responsibility of being a wife or parent. Before starting orientation, know whom, where, and how you will accomplish your goals. Do not be influenced by others with the party scene. There will be plenty of time to party once you reach your goals. One of the biggest mistakes you can make is partying in the beginning and trying to get focus towards the end.

Anna

Look at your life as a whole. Make the decision based on you and not on the others in your life. College is about you being happy and comforatable and do not let anyone else influence your decision. You are the one that needs to be happy and your happyness will affect your grades.

Kayla

When you go to college you must be flexible and perserver through the rough and challenging times. It gets better aftet the first semester!

I would study more and take more time to work on assignments and focus. I would attend in person instead of online.

Donald

I know you're a bit of a bookworm, tend to keep to yourself, and feel out of place being one of the few people with a physical disability at school . It might seem like a boring kind of existence and you probably wish you were a more outgoing and less clean-cut person. It's overrated, okay? Partying and focusing on socializing is just going to distract you from the big picture: becoming a more knowledgeable and independent person. If you start to feel burnt out or discouraged by academics, just keep your nose to the grindstone. It may be a lot less fun than skipping class and goofing around, but I promise you, High School Me, all the hard work ahead of you will pay off in the long run.

First of all, I would have told myself to apply for more scholarships. Before you enter college, you know it is expensive and scholarships are vital. Even though I may have thought I had enough money to pay, I still had to pay plenty of money to cover my costs. Hidden fees and costs high school seniors are not aware of, later cause most freshmen to pay extra money. Secondly, I would have told my past self to be more social when I came to college. I was rather shy in high school and I wanted to change that when I went to college. I would have reminded my self of that fact if I could go back and speak to my former self.

dannette

There are times that you have to encourage yourself. In life, there are two roads to take, the right road and the left road. I would encourage myself not to be afraid of taking “The road not taken” by Robert Frost. I believed that I took the left road, however it was the right road for me; and knowing that comes with wisdom. In knowing what I know now, I would have revisited by long and short- term goals more frequently rather than waiting on the unexpected to occur. My dreams and goals are the reasons that I continue to pursue my tranquil life, and the productive example to set for others. I am the woman then and now, with great destiny and fulfilling purpose with endless dreams and possibilities that will forever leave an everlasting impression on my family and the world. I am the woman then and now with the mindset to dominate my future.

Lydia

Don't worry about so much. It's not as hard as you think it's going to be!

Desiree

If I could go back to myself in high school and tell myself anything it would be not to take off a semester before going back to school. Don’t spend 7 years trying to figure out what to do because you wanted to take off a semester and got caught up in life. Don’t get caught up spending credit cards you have on things you don't need. I’d tell myself to save any money that I had because books, oh man, books are expensive! Not to mention tuition which had I known then goes up every semester. I’d tell myself that we’re going to have a recession so any penny saved is eventually a dollar earned that sadly school will consume all of. I’d tell myself that just because your friends aren’t going to college, doesn’t mean you look like a nerd for going. College really is to better your own life, and you can pretty much choose your own schedule. Lastly I’d tell myself to work my butt off because you get more scholarships if they see that you weren’t a slacker in high school.

chrislamae

If I was to go back in time and give myself an advice, it would have to be: prepare yourself for what's ahead in the future and apply to as many scholarships you are able to. I had my mind set on to what I was going to major in and how I was going to finish it all within a time period that I had set for myself. I can't say I didn't apply to any scholarship programs but I wasn't motivated at all. All I wanted to do was get done with high school and get started in the real world. Easier said than done. I wasn't prepared for anything that was thrown at me. I thought it was suppose to go smoothly like it did in my head. College classes took me by surprise and before I knew it I had to drop one of my classes. All I have to say is that keep your mind open to any possibilities that might come to you, prepare yourself of what's to come, apply to as many scholarships as you can, and don't let your senioritis get the best of you.

jeanitta

Hey first off, no you did not invent that time machine you made up in your head when you were twelve. Lets just say you steped in a time warp and got lucky. Secondly go ahead and apply for Savanah School of Art and Design, you or should I say we are talented enough for a scholarship. Stop holding back you ideas and being afraid of failing, what good is that doing? Sometimes you just have to put your mind on hold and let go. Thats something you don't do, just relax and have fun. You over analyze and try to control everything which is impossible. So all I'm asking is to loosen up and talk to people so they won't go back and say a year later when they see you and say that they thought you were a stuck up prude with no sense of humor. See you in two years fool hope you have a nice summer and p.s. don't go to Disneyland it was lame to the highest degree.

Dwight

I would tell my self that hard works really pays off.

brittany

Take standarized tests multiple times, be opento changing your major, work hard but have fun too

Hope

So far, my college experience has been everything I could ask for. I have been able to meet new people that will be lifelong friends in just a few short months. My first semester was a crazy one because I had no idea what college was going to be like. In high school everything was almost handed to me because I was a teachers pet and worked as hard as I could to be salutatorian of my class. In college I am trying my best to work hard as I did when I was in high school. It is valuable to me because in today's time, you can't make a living with out a college degree. I chose to work hard for what I wanted and plan to keep it that way. College is making me see that life isn't a free ride. What you want, you have to work for, and that's how I'm going to stay on track with my life so I can provide for the family that I one day want to have.

Cassandra

I have gotten several things out of my college experience. I have gotten to experience the college classroom atmosphere. It is more relaxed than the high school classroom atmosphere. I have also experienced how people in college are more willing to help each other through study groups. It has been valuable to atten college because I know that I am getting my education to better myself in my future. College is a good step to achieving my future goals. Attending is very important because once you stop going, I think that it would be hard to go back. It is definately hard to get back on track once you have gone off your course of going to class everyday.

Angelique

By attending a Military College, I am able to obtain leadership skills that are absolutely pivotal in the outside world. I am pushed to my limits in both an academic, physical, and mental sense. Being a cadet is like having a full time job as well as full time courseload, your everyday activities but immense ammounts of pressure on you, but by doing so, bolster your confidence. I believe that this is vital for a successful lifestyle outside of the College Campus. I know that when I go out into the civilian world, I'll have not only a fantastic academic experience, but also an absolute confidence that will help me reach my goals. College is like a diving board, without it, you can still swim, but if you want to compete; you need a decent diving board to delve into the waters of a successful life. The experiences and education you obtain in College, are incomparable and more important than anything you will ever achieve otherwise.

April

Before coming to Troy, I was in class with a lot of young students. It was very hard to concentrate inside the classroom. I tried online classes at those schools but they required that we meet for class once a week. At Troy, it's totally online. I am teaching myself but I have the options to come to class a 8 AM or 8PM without a long drive and finding parking. The class is setup through a program called Blackboard and we have classroom dicussions (without being interrupted) and a student lounge where we can chat about anything. The teachers at Troy go the extra mile to make sure that you ar eunderstanding the material. The teachers have an open door policy and you can talk to them about anything. Troy has help shape and mold me to learn not only what the teacher is teaching but to empower me to learn more information about the topic on my own. Weekly I have to write papers about that weeks assignments and what I understood from it and the teachers allow us to write freely, how we speak or our natural language. I have enjoyed this experience greatly.,

David

I started my college career at Troy University as a 34 year old father married and working full time as a deputy sheriff. Troy University offered me the convenience and flexibility of an online education. A quality online education that was engageing and challenging. I wasted a good part of my youth but thanks to Troy I have filled that gap. I am now a graduate looking to further my education. I would and have recomended Troy to my co-workers as an accomadating school for a working adult.

Sandra

What college gave me? The experience of a life time. I learned how to study, socialize, give back to the community, and manage my time. I found out that I could do what I thought was impossible - to get a degree. This gave me confidence in myself, the knowledge needed to get a job, and the ablity to reach out to others and make a difference. Was the studying and not going out all the time worth it. You better believe it. I have continued to grow in my profession and am now going back to school. Come on board and join me. Where there is a will, you will find a way!

Daniel

I found my wife and a love for both words and ideas that will never leave me. My time at Troy is anything but forgettable - the quality of the faculty, the coursework, and the campus have made it memorable for all the right reasons. It has cemented an academic foundation that has prepared me for both my academic, professional, and social career.

Joshua

From the start of my college experience, I have learned a lot about the transition from a protected routine of prior academics onto the real world of expenses and labor-driven income. A mountain of communication and retainment has passed between teacher to student, advisor to parent, employer to employee, and, more often, student to student. The socialization is different and welcoming and the curiosity, explosive. With each new answer I've received, a new question was asked. I've learn about what my interests are, my strengths and weaknesses, as well as how to open up and explore different ideas and fields. Overall, I would have to say college is more than pursuing a degree and a desired income - college is an experience that will help build a foundation and better understanding of, not only one's self and one's future, but also one's family and friends. The onlookers who see the determination and dedication blazing in those striving for academic excellency will hopefully be inspired to do the same.

My college experience has changed my attitude toward the outlook of my future. I used to be very negative and not strive to do anything. When I met my husband he pushed me to return to college, and I have earned an Associates degree. We also have a 2 year old daughter and I want to show her that a college education is possible to acheive no matter your situation. College is extrememly valuable to attend for the sake of pursuing an ideal career for you. As hard as it is to admit, I do not know everything there is to know, and I get great satisfation out of learning something new every day. Another thing I have gotten out of my college experience is being able to motivate my husband to start his college career and to better himself within the Air Force.

Annie

College helped mold me into the person I am today. The college experience is centered around your education and career path, but that's not all its about. You gain valuable social skills while attending college. These skills will benefit you for the rest of your life and make the degree you acheive invaluable. Of course, course work and learning your field are the most important. But you cannot fully gain everything you need from a strictly "online" atmosphere. The college experience is something no one can create or duplicate for you. Each person will expierence something different. I met lifelong friends and mentors. The people I met in college are irreplaceable. And I would not trade my path for anything. I hold dear everything I was taught and learned while in college, whether it was in a classroom or out in the real world. My professors worked hard to make sure I succeeded and I worked hard to better myself. College cannot be replaced by anything. It is one of the most important and cherished times of my life. The skills learned during that time will follow you for your entire life, and will be used every day.

rudi

When I left my home in Tampa, Florida to attend Troy University I put myself out of my comfort zone. My initial motive when I decided to become a student at Troy was to be a student-athlete. What I didn't know was all the experiences I would have, all the people I would meet, and how these events would mold me into the person I am today. Troy is a place where the culture differed from what I had grown up around, and the people I have met here have really broadened my horizons to new things. Not only can I respect differing values, I have also learned to appreciate them.The fact that I moved away from home, and went to a place where I knew nobody really tested my character as a person. My parents were very far away, so if I ever needed anything it was up to myself to get it. I stumbled through my first year with a couple of blunders, but now I am steady on my own two feet. College has changed my perspective on life for the better, and has given me a new self value.

Makayla

I have learned more than I ever could imagine. Overall, I have learned that I am a strong person and I can persevere through hard classes and rough medical times. I am able to publicly speech without being nervous and am able to talk to others aorund me and ask for help. It has been valuable for me to attend college because it has allowed me to get various prepectives on life and how things work. I am smarter than others around me including my family members and can articulate things around them that they do not understand in a way they can understand it. It has helped me understand that education is very important and without it, it would be tough to survive and harder to be successful in life.

Chelsea

The learning and world views.

Tori

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a senior, I would talk about money. As a senior, I knew that money spending was going to be a work in progress. I would tell myself that I did not need to buy a parking decal because walking to school is cheaper and better for the environment. Also, the time spent looking for a parking spot, you could have already walked to campus and be in class. Also, not to worry about trying to hang out with my friends all the time. In order to succeed, you should put your all into whatever you because there is always someone working harder, but do not lose sight of who your friends are.