Troy University

« See more reviews of Troy University

The best thing about my school is that there are lots of students who enjoy working with other students. Sometimes it is hard for people in there early twenties, so having other people encouraging you do better is awesome. There is a program called UAC that is always trying to get students involved in the so called college life. Which helps students get to know more students. When I first started school at Troy, the advisor who helped me register for the first time was so awesome. That lady inspired to continue on with school at Troy.

Troy Universitlitiesy in Albany, Georgia opened my eyes to turning my dreams into possibilities. For twenty five years I had not been in school and Doubted whether or not I would flourish with so much against me. Troy caterated , not only to the working adult but anyone that was serious about their future and that was willing to put in the time to excel. The advisors along with the professor made it clear that there were no limit on what I could achieve. Now my life is filled with endless possibilites.

Troy University is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I came to college not knowing anyone, but in just a few months, I had alot of new friends and I was really involved on campus. It is really easy to meet people on this campus. Getting involved on this campus makes the college experience so much better. The school spirit is glowing on this campus. The campus is so diverse, all of the students get the chance to learn more about other cultures, making everyone more diverse.

The best thing about Troy University is its size. Whether the small s that is size means you have immediate access to your professors or your classes are rarely of an intimdating size, Troy is a growing college, but still comfortable and friendly. I have always described it as a campus that is large enough for you to meet someone new every day, but still small enough that every day you will see familiar faces and friends. The comfortable size of Troy is its strongest attribute.

The best thing about my school is the fact that they have 5 different terms throughout the year. This allows for a student to graduate sooner since each term is 9 weeks long. Instead of doing tradional 16 week courses, we do 9 weeks. I also love how helpful all of my professors have been and how soon they reply to emails sent from students. So far, I have no complaints about Troy University and I am hoping to get my bachelor degree from there soon!

I am a student at Troy's eCampus. What I love is the ease of being able to learn from my own home office. I can take out a few hours every day and do school on my own schedule. If I need to go to the grocery store, school can wait an hour. I'm not limited by a set class schedule (though I do like to keep close enough to a schedule.) There is flexibility for my learning. And I need that right now.

The best thing about Troy University is the campus life. It is so inviting and relaxed. The campus is big but not too big. You can walk everywhere on campus so no car is needed unless you live far from campus. I walked everyday to campus. They have events everyday on campus for students to attend. Which is great it keeps students out of trouble. The students and professor are very friendly.

I like that Troy University is the only school in Alabama with an Interpreter Training Program. They also offer the program online and alot of schools only offer it on campus. Troy has a diverse student body and there are student in my classes from all over the world. I get to learn about the course as well as the studentsand their backgrounds.

The campus and town looks very traditional and well kept, going to this University is cozy because it has everything a larger University has but with a southern small town comfort with lazy days and friendly people I guess what I'm trying to say my favorite thing about my school is the privledge of going to school in such a friendly enviroment.

The best thing about my school is that it gives you the feeling of being at a large university but at the same it has a down-home feel to it. I think this is important becuase many new students are scared to move to a new school or new area from being overwhelmed, but Troy is just right.