Tufts University Top Questions

Anna

The type of person who loves spontaneous deep conversations questioning any possible topic from race in America to the psychology of children to Harry Potter, the type of person who is willing to step up to a challenge to pursue their goals, and the type of person who is not only willing to voice their opinion, but to also listen with earnest is perfect for Tufts University.

Lindsay

Tufts students are focused and don't mind spending a Saturday night in the library. They are often overextended with extracurriculars, all of which they are passionate about, yet are able to balance the heavy work load. Students take the initiative to be productive, worldly, active citizens and give back to the community while getting the most out of their tuition dollar.

The kind of person who should attend Tufts is openminded. Tufts provides endless opportunities to pursue existing interests or explore new ones. It also provides the opportunity to interact with people from incredibly varying perspectives. You have to be openminded to truly experience what Tufts has to offer.

Eric

Those who are interested in learning and having fun.

Kevin

hard working, intelligent, open-minded

Danie

-cares about the community and public service -down to earth -open-minded -academics are important but not always the number 1 priority

August

most folks.

Alison

Someone who is outgoing and friendly. Someone ready to be challenged. Someone who is comfortable in his/her own skin.

Daniel

Someone who is interested in working hard and doing well, who is well rounded and wants to have fun while doing so.

Graham

A closet intellectual. A smart kid that can and likes to talk about academic subjects, but is not all-consumed by academics. Students should have a range of interests and be willing to explore new things.

Someone who is serious about academics, but at the same time will devote themselves to other areas of campuslife. Someone who feels comfortable around diversity, and is open to dialogue about it on campus. Additionally, they should feel a strong commitment to making the world a better place, or as we say at Tufts, "active citizenship."

Matthew

someone who is open-minded and doesn't want a huge social life centered around fraternities and sororities

Maayan

Someone who is willing to think for their grade.

Patricia

Liberal, community service-oriented, politically active/curious

James

Tufts can accommodate anyone, as it doesn't take much to find the right place within the school to feel at home. There is something for everybody because it tailors to basically every ethnicity or religion represented here. There is an average social scene, but those who want to party hard can find somewhere any night on the weekend, especially by joining a frat