Tulane University of Louisiana

« See more reviews of Tulane University of Louisiana

Because it's in New Orleans, Tulane is always exciting. There's plenty to do on and off campus. Student programming always makes sure that there are incredible speakers, concerts, movies, comediens, and events. Additionally, most of the people are really accepting of others and their interests, backgrounds, etc. Tulane is great because it provides an extremely interesting, enriching environment for its students. It really is a one-of-a-kind college experience. Virtually anyone could come here and meet a vast array of people with similar interests. It's very easy to make friends.

The fact that I live in New Orleans which means that that weather is nice, the food is awesome, and the drinking age pretty much does not exist. I do not study that hard, and still have over a 3.8 GPA. Also that I am going to a $52,000 school for around $7,000 this year (After scholarship and financial aid)

The campus is great. The teachers really care about the students. There are plenty of people who are serious about learning, but there are also a lot of people who ready to have fun. The classes are small. There are lots of opportunities for independent learning and research. Great intramural sports.

The location and the pride that the students and faculty have in their school. Students at Tulane are extraordinarily happy. The school-sponsored activities, such as crawfish boils, are spectacular. Beautiful campus, great gym, great location.

I brag about living in New Orleans and how incredible the city is. I also brag about all the opportunities that Tulane has in terms of tutoring and career advice.

Usually there's not much to say, I grew up in this area so nothing is new to me and the social life isn't as great as it seems.

very cultural and fun city, professors very helpful, good reputation, always social activities on and off campus

I get to live in New Orleans, one of the most exciting, amazing and inspiring cities in the United States.

There is something fun to do everyday and there is no winter.